Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Well i presume from the reply he knows the answer but wont say, dont worry ill just go without it lol. When the wine has been flowing reading all these reply to various 7,0 a & b patches plus 7.1 a & b patches plus 7.2 a & b patches is just to much. :(

The patch seems to be great so far(7.1B rerelease)India are now 216/6 of 77 overs with Sachin on 80 of 199 balls with just four boundaries .Ganguly batted well for 60 and a great partnership was forged, despite the spinners being very tough to score off.I found it hard to cut , play straight drives and score of the spinners in general , only getting around 2 an over. Katich 14 overs for 18 runs, lehman 25 overs 50 runs and warned 7 overs 8 runs. It was tough work and the few boundaries that I did hit were very rewarding.This is what test cricket's all about and the patch seems to recreate things nicely.

well for batting tutsi only has it for the new format and not for the old one(i.e. the one where it is more difficult to face yorkers.) I will use 7.2 for bowling. batting with 7.2 for me would be too tough ( I tried it and collapsed when I couldnt defend yorkers and kept getting edges of spinners) BTW now 257/8 with Sachin on 104 off 218 balls(7 fours) Lead of around 290. This is the post lunch session day -4.I am planning to bat till tea and then give myself 4 sessions to bowl Aus out with 7.2 beta- this is turning out to be a great match (with a great patch)

Wonder if the aussies will try to chase or play for a draw if i set them around 330-350 to win off around 100 overs.Is there a pacing file for test matches too?

tutsipoppy2 said:
are you talking about 7.2 BETA or 7.1-A ?
man in my post i said "a serious shortcoming in 7.1a"...havent tried ur 7.2 though...do u think the problem will be addressed there???

sachinisgod said:
man in my post i said "a serious shortcoming in 7.1a"...havent tried ur 7.2 though...do u think the problem will be addressed there???

yes ofcourse........coz the batting is a players dream since 7.1 patch, its only the CPU pacng thing which is getting messed up with some of the members of this forum while others like ashwinkm,etc are not finding anything wrong in the pacing even in 7.1 patch.

Hi.....again i would like to say that, plz, those of you who can bat with the New Batting Tech., Use the 7.2 BETA patch and comment on it. Do not post any comments regarding the CPU pacing problem in 7.1 patch, coz in 7.2 BETA it has been fixed and i wanna know if it worked.

The_gas said:
Sorry, have been away for a few days. I want the latest tutsi 7.2 patch, with the normal batting tech where you can defend yorkers. I've read through but i can only seem to find the one where you cant defend them. Can someone link me "to the page" or tell me the number.

Cheers

sorry the_gas for replying so late.

No there is no 7.2 BETA patch with the old batting tech.

Once i'm sure that the 7.2 BETA works fine with most of the people, i'll release the final version with the old batting tech. also.

By the way....i just remembered.....don't use "XSPEED!" while playing with my patch......coz i think and i feel that since cricket 2004 behaves differently with different systems....maybe its because of XSPEED! that the patch is not working properly with your game and its messing up the CPU pacing thing. Maybe you can try and play the game with my 7.1 patch without the XSPEED! and then see if it made any difference to the cpu pacing and being too weak problem.

ok tutsi no worries ill wait for that one to be released.

cheers :)

YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'm so happy today...u know why?

well since i started playing cricket 2004 and after all these months on AI editing.....i'm finally getting EDGES in ODIs.

others on this forums used to get edges but for some reason i was not seeing edges with the same patch(my own). just a while back i was just tweaking the beta so make it better and i'm sure i didn't tweaked anything related to edges but when i resumed my match against AUS as IND.....woo....i was getting edges as i should. the new batsman edges while the old didn't. 2 batsman got out caught behind while others were missed coz the default feilds do not have slips in them.

YYYYAAAHHOOOO

can u tell me how u got edges even i want that i hv never seen ny edge till now :D

Users who are viewing this thread