Tutsi's A.I. Patches

wasi786 said:
HI TUTSI i have never seen batsmen getting out by caught behind in one dayers in cricket2004 i usually plays 10-20 overs match so can u plz suggest me any patch or any thing by which i can c batsmen getting out C/B at least 2 or 3times in every game specially in australia n england as without it the game looks very incomplete and also can u tell me which is your toughest patch as i find all your patches very easy plzz reply fastttt :hpraise :help :friends :love

I am not tutsi I am still replying you...
try tutsi's 7.1.a it is HARD
have'nt tried his rerelease yet
enjoy

thanks littlegenius90 for ur suggestion i tried it but i dont think its that hard and also i want to know about frequent caught behinds in a game i have never seen any1 getting out like that thankss

ashwinkm said:
This is funny- I have never seen so many people having such different experiences.I got a lot of lbw with tutsis 7.1B(first release) but none with the second.I got edges with fast bowlers too, but only in the beginning of the innings. With 7.1B I dont have any problem with yorkers(the rerelease) and I am scoring around 2.8 /over on hard level on a dusty pitch. I tried it out on a one day and got two edges in the first over and then proceeded to get thrashed in the second for 20 runs.
I DONt get ANY edges of spinners even on a dusty pitch against tail enders. Of course this has been my experience with 7.1 B the first version and the rerelease. But others seem to have quite different experiences. For one thing I had a very very tough time getting the tail enders out as they would play yorkers with ease and just keep blocking .(Unlike patch 7.0 where I once bowled the aussies out for 55)

Tutsi- What does your new patch do for bowling?Second - Are you also going to release a 7.2 B beta without the new technique?

I got loads of LBW's in 7.1 B before the re-release, but that patch was ridiculous as I was bowling the CPU out for 20-30 runs. In the 7.1 B re-release, I've yet to get an LBW or bowl anyone no matter how good my line/length, so it seems to have been over corrected. I still get edges albeit very few with the spinners

I agree, I would like 7.2 with the OLD tech.

hey guys guys guys.....forget the old patch.....i just want all of you (who can play the game with the new batting tech.) to test the 7.2 BETA and give me some serious replies so that i can make it final and also release the 7.2 version with old batting tech.

**Those of you who find defending yorkers immpossible with the OLD batting tech. , get a life, coz its easy to defend yorkers with it, but still if u can't...this patch is not for you. try some other patch.

Well....here is my own review regarding the 7.2 BETA patch.

World Cup Match : IND (me) v/s SAF - 20 Overs Match - Normal Pitch

Well what can i say, they got of to the best starts possible, playing aggressively in the first 3-4 overs, hitting a couple of 4s and 1 big six, after the they cut-down on the slog and started playing normal scoring shots getting 1s , 2s and a occassion 4. They kept the run-rate to about 7/over. H.Gibbs and G.Smith both scored Half-Centuries and the score was 110/0 after 15th over. After that H.Gibbs got bowled off Harbhajan Singh, G.Smith also got out in the next over LBW by A.Kumble. B.Dippenar and J.Kallis carried off and the total was 149/2 at the end of 20 overs.

I still have to bat.

can any1 tell me how to get more batsmen caught behind in one dayers

Last edited:
Batting with 7.1b rerelease is really hard.I am 105/3 of 52 overs- it is very very difficult to score of the spinners. Lehman and Katich bowled 31 overs for 26 runs!!I cannot seem to time the ball at all , most of the time I just miss the ball. Obviously batting will be even tougher with 7.1A, and I dont think I will be trying that anytime soon..! Maybe I will switch to medium for batting and back to hard for bowling

Another thing that I noticed- I found it slightly easier to score in the first innings than the second. I dont know if this is because I used the 7.1b first release or because the pitch is deteriorating(Its now the end of day 3 on a dusty pitch).

Tutsi, I'm scoring at around 8-10 runs per over using your 7.1patch,, its because you can use advance smash, and hit 6's every time almost. Any chance you can fix that?

Tutsi OMG The 7.2 BETA is a AWESOME! I played Australia and the game was totally off the hoook! first 15 overs aussies were going at 4.32 a over and then all of a sudden wen spin was on the paniked going for big shots. in the last 10 overs they properly tried attacking my bowlers but i bowled a line and lenght so they were getting edges! wikets also fell in the last 10 overs.

Also when i batted with pakistan we needed 264 to win. Hamid & Butt good shot selection and made a Partnership of 75 before brett lee uprooted Butts stump with a yorker. CPU usually bowls 2 yorkers in a over but it stays at its line and lenght! this was on Hard Mode , 50 overs , Hard Pitch! All i can say is TUTSI ITS FANTASTIC!!

hi sohail where can i download this patch i try in ai patch section it wasnt there mate.

Users who are viewing this thread