Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Just playing a Test now Aust V India

I got 450 runs on the 1st day Dust wicket

ended up finished 511 Langer 235 not out and Gilchrist 110 rest of the batsmen only got 20s 10s scores tail collapsed at the end.

Now India are currently 5 for 125.

now heres the problem

I had a Aggressive filed to start out with after 15 overs they manged to smash it around for 112 runs loosing 3 wickets.

as soon as I changed the filed to the standard to stop on onslaught the CPU becomes Defensive blocking every ball a total change.

I guess it just needs to be a bit balanced. but I'm really impressed so far

OK I'm back again and India absolutely;y collapsed all out for 133 the tail are useless it seems for the CPU it took 24 overs/

they were 5 for 125 at one stage the turning point was a miss field and then the CPU was dumb enough to run while the throw was happened and ganguly got run out. and the the collapse was on.

well going to in force the follow on now and see what happens next keep you posted

Tutsi, I've found a problem in test matches. When I was facing spin bowling and leave or miss the ball the keeper does not take it,, the ball simply spins past the keepers gloves and down towards the boundry. Any idea on how i can fix that?

groobz2 said:
Tutsi, I've found a problem in test matches. When I was facing spin bowling and leave or miss the ball the keeper does not take it,, the ball simply spins past the keepers gloves and down towards the boundry. Any idea on how i can fix that?

yep I forgot to mention that it's happen to me too a few times

well once again India were 2 -141 tendulkar and dravid were going well and they collapsed yet again all out for 197

so I won by a innings and about 180 runs.

so it seems to be too easier to bowl

when i bowled i bowled i had aus 10-5 and eventually bowled them for 60 the problem for me is batting tutsi u there yet can u tell me exactly what 2 edit in config editor to reduce edges

lol i'm not that gd at bowling and i suck at batting on hard it's jus if u knw the area 2 bowl at where the comp always gets out then bowling is easy....only for test matches though!

Tutsi great to see you have released a new patch.I have been away for some days due to work.Will give your patch a try even though I have my own patch.

argh i'm havin real problems with edges now....i've reduced the things u told me tutsi to minimal no.s and i still get too many edges.....i dunno if it's me or the patch

Well for the 2nd time i'm posting these things again....check the POINT 3 if cpu is too weak while batting. These are for my 7.2 BETA patch. I'm not willing to help ya on 7.1 coz many of the bugs of 7.1 have been fixed in 7.2 and i need some proper review about the 7.2 beta to make it a final version.

OK.....a couple of issues need to be addressed.

1. Playing Yorkers - Take a leg stump guard, play a defensive shot for the yorkers on middle and leg stump. While play an on-drive to yorkers played on off stump.

2. Advanced Six Hit Shots Too Easy - Well i can't edit them at all.....why? Because there are not in the LIST.TXT of the CFG Editor. Untill Prakash or somebody else can find those offsets, noone can edit these shots.

3. CPU Leaving Straight Deliveries - Well i havn't faced this problem EVER. But one solution can be just increase BatWindowIdealSize from 1.0 to maybe 1.5 or 2.0 and then see if it helps.

4. Edges - Well i have set the correct values which should produce edges if u bowl properly. You will surely get edges as i do when i play with the patch on my PC. But if u get too many edges then Reduce the values - BatEdgeDifficulty and BatEdgeAverage by -0.100000 at a time untill u get to the value which suits you.

For an expermental basis...those of you who play the game with XSPEED! and are facing the CPU being too weak problem, play the game without XSPEED! and see if it makes any difference.

That cpu WK leaving the ball againt a spinner is another buf in the game so i can't do anything about it.

And also i'm not willing to give any tutorial classes on what to edit in the cfg editor. I do work hard on the patches so that you can enjoy this crap cricket game.

Now for gods sake plz don ask those questions again which have been answered in this post. And also plz don't ask for solutions to any problem which is related to 7.1.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Fair enough,
Tutsi, most of the people who have replied regarding 7.2 have gotten the cpu out cheaply in ODI and TEST. Is it possible to make not the bowling harder, but rather make it harder for the cpu to loose their wicket? cheers

Users who are viewing this thread