Tutsi's A.I. Patches

the main thing which is bowling my head off is that i, myself play the game at HARD level and i have never...ever experienced this thing before, i have never ever bowled cpu out this cheaply, cpu has never left deliveries hitting the stumps. some of u have played the game with my patch have not experiened this kind of silly batting by cpu. but most of you do experience it. i just don't understand what to do coz have done all that which is working for me and should also work for you.

**have u tried about my suggestion which i have posted in the above post?

Well i've never experienced cpu leaving balls and get bowled out,, I think the one thing perfect in this patch is the cpu's ability to leave balls outside off stump,, and occasionaly if you bowl a really good delivery you can get them to play..

But a team like India should be able to score say 180-240 in a ODI game, and say 280-400 in a test game. But they often throw their wickets away,, usually i get them out either caught behind of trying to play offside cuts, occaisionaly the lbw. But i always get them out for usually half of what they should be getting.

tutsi 1 thing i'm noticing is that in a test match...gilchrist and clarke got their confidence meter to full and then started playing too many shots...gilchrist got caught at square leg....any way to get them to be a little less agressive and continue playing normally???
also even i have noticed the cpu sometimes leaving balls on off stump and getting bowled or lbw....just happned once with your patch till now though

tutsi i didnt bat with 7.2 but again bowled out surrey for 6...poor fellas a team of butcher, ramprakash and thorpe lost by 452 runs...nutz...donno why the bug has chosen us few but it really has...plz do something abt it...as of now just to restore my game back to normal and keep my feet on the ground i am reverting back to 7.0(if ur suggestion above doesnt work then)...

ok man it worked...i donno what parameter exactly does that batwindowidealsize control but making it 1.5 did the job...now its tough to get Bicknell and Ormond even...so Sholay style - reverting to 7.0 cancel

An interesting days cricket ahead- india are 336 all out in the second innings with sachin on 134 not out .The aussies have to chase 366 in around 100 overs. I started bowling with tutsis 7.2 patch on hard. Immediately the batsman looked to attack and a few fours went through but once I got the line right , I had them quite. I didnt get any edges at all for the first 8 overs.Then Hayden tried to defend a ball from Balaji that was just short of yorker length and the edge went to second slip.Interestingly this was exactly the same mode of dismissal in the first innings,ie the same ball , the same shot and the same bowler!!! Ponting came in and just defended for a while.Langer hit Pathan for another 4 and was starting to look more aggressive as he got more confident and then I bowled a slower delivery that was slightly short pitched.Langer tried to defend it but the ball kept low on a 4th day pitch and he missed the ball by a few mm and was bowled! Aus are now 24/2 off 13 overs chasing 366. The final days play will be interesting.

tutsi' i love your patch even though if some people don't agree with me' the reason i like your patch is in the first 15 over in odi batsment look forward for big shots' after 15 overs when i put my fielders near the boundrie all of the sudden th cpu kept quit and start taking 1/2' i am really impressed' i think tutsi put alot of hard work' into his patche's we should be thankfull and not make him do extra work' if your not happy with tusi's 7.2 patch i suggest you download 7.1 and if 7.1 is not working well download 7.2' or just stay with 7.0' it is not the patch problem' as some people mentioned that they cannot deffen yorker' as tutsi already mentioned that if people have problem with deffending yorkers they should try my 7.0' it is not the patch problem it is just that you can't play well' so i am thankfull of tutsi's patches and i am looking forward for some few one's thank you tutsi'

I am confirming that cpu is leaving the bowl inside stumps but I will alter and then check whether it solves the problems or not.

The CPU is bowling is good, apart from the fact that it bowls in areas that give lots of byes. If the ball is pitched full on a hard pitch and the wicket keeper seems to leave it and it runs to the boundary. This happened to me and the CPU but i stopped bowling in that area. The difficultly level is good, but in a innings of 96 (first time i had played test match on hard) about 50 of those runs were extras. Im not saying the batting is too hard but rather CPU gives too many byes.

slade said:
The CPU is bowling is good, apart from the fact that it bowls in areas that give lots of byes. If the ball is pitched full on a hard pitch and the wicket keeper seems to leave it and it runs to the boundary. This happened to me and the CPU but i stopped bowling in that area. The difficultly level is good, but in a innings of 96 (first time i had played test match on hard) about 50 of those runs were extras. Im not saying the batting is too hard but rather CPU gives too many byes.

well the wicket-keeper leaving the ball is just a bug so can't do anything about it.

guys change the

BatWindowIdealSize in ur ODI HARD and TEST HARD to more than 1.5 or higher. It solved the problem of 'sachin' so i'm sure it will solve ur problem also.

yeah it did solve my problem... but if you make that parameter 2.0 then it equals medium level so keep it 1.5...it does make the cpu play at the straighter ones...

i think it can be

tutsipoppy2 said:
well the wicket-keeper leaving the ball is just a bug so can't do anything about it.

i think this problem can be solved if we can make the keepers to be at a position a bit far from the stumps i.e. behind the slips.i think it will somke how solve the byes problem. :help ....dunno if we can edit it ???????????

Users who are viewing this thread