Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Does the new editing of some shots mean we can still hit 6's ? as i like to use these shots in one day games sometimes?

Advance shots should only be effective against the spinners, where sloggers like flintoff should be able to hit 6's if timed well, especially on the leg side.

thanks Gas

I guess the pacing cannot be changed after the fall of a wicket etc, but I thought that the batsman would avoid aerial shots after 15 overs. Also as mentioned above they didnt defend at all.... .Every single batsman would try to go after the bowling from ball one- even after 25 overs.

tutsipoppy2 said:
well tell me which patch r u playing with?

coz according to my calculations...

7.2 Beta Patch + Sam's No Cursor EXE + Hard Difficulty Level = Game Very Hard And CPU Kicking Some Serious A*s

hey tutsi i am enjoying ur patch a lot
but as far as CPU kicking some serious ***
I have to disagree
I am scoring also scoring at around 10 per over
( It took me a while tough )
its no big deal now
but hey ur patch is simply great
thanks a lot :cool:

well i currently do not know as to what shots they are.

but i'm sure 1-2 of them are advanced six shots. but whatever they are they will be made tough just the like the other strokes. so can say bye bye to those 100% guareented advanced six hit strokes.

Tutsi if you want an in-depth review of your patch visit the tour in my signature.I have not finished it but many updates are to come soon.

tutsipoppy2 said:
well i currently do not know as to what shots they are.

but i'm sure 1-2 of them are advanced six shots. but whatever they are they will be made tough just the like the other strokes. so can say bye bye to those 100% guareented advanced six hit strokes.

Ok, will it still be possible to hit theym if timed well, or will it be a case of no matter how hard or well you time them they dont go anywhere?

Last edited:
Obviously....if u time it right you will be able to score 6 of them.

acctually these strokes were not a part of my new tech. which i have used since 7.0 coz they were undiscovered. this made these strokes very easy to hit and time as compaired to other strokes.

now they have been discovered so they will be also be edited to make them a part of the new tech.

Please only make the advance 6 hit shots harder, as the other ones are hard enough and never go for 6 anyway. I think the normaly 6 hit shots should be pretty much as they are, although the advance ones should be toned. Infact i dont think ive ever hit a 6 off a normal 6 hit shot, only advance and 6 hit.

dude i hate six using advance shot around the ground' and i think i am one of the best player in the game dude' challange me online you will lose' yeah tusti cancel the advance slog shot man it is too much yaarrrrrrrrrrr'

yes make the advance six harder, but not the normall six hit shot which is already hard enough to hit for 6.

I'm finding 7.2 a little easy at the moment,, I think once the advance six shots are taken out it will be more difficult,, but

bowling needs to be made more difficult,, I play test matches Aus vs Ind and i usually bowl india out for less than 50..

Lol so many people had problem with 7.2 patch also Wit for the new full versions of patch so there shuld be no problem in the 7,2 full versions patch

Hey the patch is great. I bowled aussies out for 183 on a normal pitch and thought it would be a walk in the park.It was anything but. The CPU bowls a very tight line and the timing of the shots has to be perfect. I lost 3 wickets to yorkers . The sweep shot to fast bowlers which used to work for me before now get the top edge and goes to the keeper . I started at around 4 an over but then it became tougher and tougher to score runs as the CPU bowled atleast 1-2 yorkers an over. The other problem was the short pitched stuff is not easy to hook . (which means dot balls)
Each time I tried to hook I got hit on the body and then my confidence (which I had carefully built up) would go down again .
I will replay this match till I get the hang of things. Great job Tutsi!!

hi....this si just to inform ya that the full version of the 7.2 PATCH will be released in a couple of hours from now. so plz do keep checking.

**After this release....all the older patches will be removed from the forum. So if u like any of my earlier patch...do download them now for a backup.

why remove the old ones? I mean...whats wrong with their staying as they are? Anyways, if u r going to make batting a bit of hell with 7.2 final then I am sticking to 7.2 Beta. If not it will surely be tried.

Users who are viewing this thread