Tutsi's A.I. Patches

I played another match with the new patch. Again I snapped up 4-5 wickets in quick time , but once the 15 overs are up the batsmen play very sensibly and dont take a lot of chances till the 45th over. Despite being 45/5 they managed to get to 214.
One thing I noticed now that I had mentioned before is- they never ever defend, even if its the first ball they face.They try to hit every single ball. The other interesting thing was almost every single wicket was by getting caught or stumped. NO edges and no lbw.

hi...plz mention the teams and the match situation and match length.

coz every match cannot be the same and different teams play differently and also weather and pitch conditions also play a part in getting edges and LBWs.

The match was played on a hard pitch with overcast skies against SL.SL were 213 all out. India(myself) are struggling at 150/7 off 35 overs. Batting is very very tough. I have hit 2 fours so far. I got 3 batsmen out lbw to the yorker. All I can say is that batting is really hard, and I keep losing wickets.I score around 3-4 per over.

Which patch are u playing with...?

Patch A - Which is with new batting tech.

Patch B - Which is with old batting tech.

If ur playing with A, then i'll recommend you to whift to B.

If ur playing with B, then set ur difficulty mode to normal.

I was playing with the new batting technique , where the yorkers are hard to face and on hard level. Maybe I will go to the old batting technique and try my luck to see how it goes.

ok sorry for being ignorant, but how do i install this patch?? i did download it but i am not sure where to put that file...

shahid6995 said:
ok sorry for being ignorant, but how do i install this patch?? i did download it but i am not sure where to put that file...

ok i may have answered my own question.. i downloaded the cfg editor and imported the patch, but so far looks like i have not noticed any significant changes... hmmmm....

hey tutsi i am using ur 7.2 patch A
and after playing with for some time now I can finally score comfortably
I was playing Ind vs. Aus on normal pitch and managed to score 365/5 in just 35 overs and then I had to go so I saved and quiet
but when I tried to continue the game again I couldn't continue after one over (I had to auto play the rest of the inning), similar thing happened once again this time score was 330/6 in 32 overs but this time on a hard pitch against Pak. then I saved it and when I started the game again exact same thing happened
that stupid resume button just wont work (every other button works, i.e. u can check stats, wagon wheel, condition, etc.) so I just couldn't continue
so i was just curious that does this thing have anything to do with ur patch by any chance ???

thanks for a great patch buddy...
-Littlegenius90

hi well this is a bug in the game and is no-way releated to it.

the next time this happends...close the game, open savtweak, select the sav file of ur match, swap the teams with savtweak, play an over and select a new bowler for a spell, after 1 over save and close the game, swap the teams again, and then continue ur batting as before.

i hope u got that.

woh thanks a lot man for that info...
but the cool thing I am finally able to score around 350 with ur new patch ;)

I started the next match against NZ on damp pitch with overcast skies(world cup with tutsis patch) I got them all out for 114 and I had quite a few edges to the keeper and even a top edge of a sweep shot to a spinner.Will let you know how the batting is with the 7.2b

I must point out that I have had considerable success with bowling so far. I have played Aus,WI,SL,Namibia and NZ and the highest total was 214- most of the others were bowled out for less than 200.Its a different matter that since batting has been tough with the new patch , I have not found it easy to chase even small totals. I will be playing this match with the 7.2B patch though so let me see how it works.
Another interesting point is that I always manage to get the top order out cheaply within 15 overs. But once they start taking singles it is very tough to get them out so the CPU ends up with record 8th wicket and 9th wicket partnerships!!

ya i believe the top order needs to be a bit strong.....

i'm currently working on it and it will be fixed in the next patch.

**come on guys....there have been so many downloads of my patch but the only guy to give some kind reviews is ashwinkm. come on guys, plz do post anything u want regarding the patch over here.

tusi when are you going to release you next patch' i am using your patch 7.2 and the cpu struggle's to put a good score on the board' i always make them out around 100 ' and i am waiting for your next patch tutsi it might be better then this one'

Had an awesome match against NZ.Was cruising along nicely at 4-5 runs an over after Dravid got out cheaply. I was using the lofted on drive with Sachin to great effect- hitting the ball over the infield and running for singles , sometimes even get boundaries.Since the pitch was damp and the ball would slow down , the lofted shot was effective. In comes Daniel Vettori and I had a collapse!!! His figures were 7-4-7-4!!! The ball would keep very low and if he bowled it slightly short it was almost impossible to play. I then lost two more wickets and was 7 down for 80odd after being 65/2!! So I decided to go after the other bowlers since I was losing wickets to Vettori almost every other over. I positioned myself and played shots that I knew would get an edges.Got 28 off Harbhajan Singh with 6 fours , all edges and won with 3 wickets to spare. A good match. India now advance to the super six in the world cup with Tutsis patch!(world cup in england)
I only wish there was a way to fix this lineup bug without using sams patch. Tutsis patch doesnt work with Sams patch and cursor.exe

Users who are viewing this thread