Tutsi's A.I. Patches

tutsi - perhaps since they moved the forum- people dont know where to look?!

ashwinkm said:
Had an awesome match against NZ.Was cruising along nicely at 4-5 runs an over after Dravid got out cheaply. I was using the lofted on drive with Sachin to great effect- hitting the ball over the infield and running for singles , sometimes even get boundaries.Since the pitch was damp and the ball would slow down , the lofted shot was effective. In comes Daniel Vettori and I had a collapse!!! His figures were 7-4-7-4!!! The ball would keep very low and if he bowled it slightly short it was almost impossible to play. I then lost two more wickets and was 7 down for 80odd after being 65/2!! So I decided to go after the other bowlers since I was losing wickets to Vettori almost every other over. I positioned myself and played shots that I knew would get an edges.Got 28 off Harbhajan Singh with 6 fours , all edges and won with 3 wickets to spare. A good match. India now advance to the super six in the world cup with Tutsis patch!(world cup in england)
I only wish there was a way to fix this lineup bug without using sams patch. Tutsis patch doesnt work with Sams patch and cursor.exe

dude ashwinkim it is not the patch that is creating these kind's of problem's' if you are playing in a damb pitch the bowl will keep it self low' mostly when you are facing spinner's' and also if you want to get edge's it depends on what kind of pitch you are playing on' most of the time i get edge's while playing on a green pitch' and good luck ashwinkim and i hope india win the world cup' and also when are you going to release your finla version of 7.2 there is some bug's that needed to be fixed' as i mentioned cpu doesnt put alot of runs on the board and they get out quickly' overall i like your patch tutsi you doing a great job' keep it going' and tell when you will release the next patch' I am waiting for it because i am going to tour india this time' :cheer

Dude now he is not going to release a patch now which Tutsi gave 7.2 with New Tech and 7.2 with old that is the latest versions now he is not going to release a newer versions

vibs89 said:
Dude now he is not going to release a patch now which Tutsi gave 7.2 with New Tech and 7.2 with old that is the latest versions now he is not going to release a newer versions

i am....i gues there is still a little bit of tweaking left for the pacing of cpu. which will be fixed in the next version.

but still if u find the pacing bad, then its not the patch coz i test the patch and i wouldn't have released it untill it was pefect.

Tutisi if u don't mind whenever u release a patch so make it in to two categries for test match and other for Odi. That would be awesome.

well i don't like the idea of having 2 seperate patches for odi and test.

i havn't tried any of ravi's latest patches and i don't know whats the difference b/w the odi and test ones.

My friend and I are playing the world cup together from now on (super six stage).I bowl and he bats(since I am good at bowling and he is very good at batting)He hit 316all out against SA in 50 overs on a hard top with overcast skies with tutsis patch.
I started bowling and for the first time I did not take the top order out cheaply/Sa hit 286/5 in 50 overs and it was a great match. The only problem was that the CPU didnt start trying aerial shots till the 45th over despite the reqd run rate going more than 10 runs per over. However, they paced themselves extremely well and Kallis played brilliantly for 128. This is the highest score that the CPU has ever posted against me in one days with tutsis patch - the previous highest being 213. Interestingly , the top order didnot try to take risks in the first 15 overs unlike other teams which is why I didnt get more wickets. However since the reqd run rate was high I let them take singles and cut off boundaries so I didnt really attack them after 15 overs.

In reference to my previous post- it appears that the CPU doesnt necessarily always lose wickets in the first 15 overs like I had mentioned earlier. It depends on the team and the batsmen playing too.

My opinion of Tutsi's patch

Okay so I have been playing with Tutsi's patch exclusively now, and I must say its more fun than the original of course. Batting is much more tougher now, I have to struggle getting to 200 sometimes. Gone are the days when I made a 100 off 20 balls and 50 off 9. The funny thing I note however is why do people seem to be having trouble bowling other teams out?? Even with this patch, I have played many matches now, with different conditions, and unless I autoplay, they cannot set a challanging total for me and I always get them out usually under 100. That is an improvement from before though when any team would be lucky to make 50 against me. I dont know why other people are having trouble bowling though.

This is the problem that i am having with this patch'I get out the cpu out under 100' I think i am not the only one who is having this problem perhap's shahid and ashwinkim and sachin is god have mentioned that before' and he did also post a few screen shot's' but that is behind the purpose' Ok so i played a one day match between new zealand and west indie's' the batting is tough although you can use slog shot to carry on the score with a healthy run rate" once i finished my inning making 230/8' 50 over's' when cpu start there inning i got them all out for only 80 run's' Which does'nt make it realistic' And tutsi as i mentioned before' when are you going to release your next patch' i am waiting' And i know you are a busy man' but i am sure you are working on it' as some of as waiting for your patch' thank you tutsi

hey gr8 tutsi well likely to see some tweaking in next version like i think u should edit power of some shots
1000 post of this tutsi thread gr8

Tutsi you have to make the cpu score more runs in odi's.Right now the cpu gets out very cheaply.

but in point of view u should slow down there pace b/c they r scoring 190 odd runs in 20 overs matches ya other point is also that some time they also out chealy

well already the cpu has begun to bat better- i am playing ind vs pak and ind hit 286- the cpu is around 200+ for 6 at 5rpo- much better than my getting them out cheaply for less than 180.

One thing though- when the reqd run rate is going up the cpu should start scoring faster- instead they dont slog till the 45th over

Users who are viewing this thread