Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Hey guys...I'm sorry....

There was a bug in my 7.3 patch which caused the batsman to dissappear whenever he played a power boosted backfoot cover drive shot.

I noticed this bug after uploading the 7.3 patch.

I have fixed this bug and have uploaded the fixed 7.3 patch.

**Those of you who had downloaded the patch earlier....PLZ download the fixed patch from the same post.

Thank You

Lol how on earth did the batsmen disappear?Anyway,good thing I didn't try out patch,I will re-download it and try it now.Hope it does not have any more bugs.

tutsi with your 7.2 patch , england hit 246 in the world cup semifinal which was a decent total for me to chase. I am a little apprehensive about downloading the 7.3 patch as I am worried it may become too difficult to get the CPU out.What I have liked so far is the unpredicatable nature of the CPU.The scores have ranged from 114-286.Thats how cricket really is. I have gotten the CPU out for low scores in the league matches but they were all helpful pitches, ie overcast skies, green tops etc. The semifinal was on a hard pitch on a hot sunny day. This is the first time that the opening pair has scored 80+ against me.Trescothick went on to make 137!!! I did get them to collapse from 96/1 to137 for 6 but Giles played a superb innings of 42 and Trescothick who hadnt played any aerial shots till he got his 50 started thrashing my bowlers around after the 15th over. This was unlike previous games. By the time I had changed things around they were already 200. I got them all out for 246. I am quite happy with chasing a cpu score of 246 as it is quite tough with your patch

well...i guess u won't find the patch too difficult.

Frankly telling you, me myself, i havn't found my 7.2 patch to be easy, i never got the cpu out cheaply. but many of the members on this forum did. thats why i made 7.3 for them, and i hope they find the patch perfect.

but i will recommend you to try the 7.3 patch for atleast 1 match and post a review coz that will be really helpfull.

with your new patch tusti i played against pakistan and pakistan took 242/6 in 50 overs.it is a very good patch as the cpu is not getting out cheaply.Still i have to bat after that i will tell how is the batting.Here are screenshots of Pakistan innings and Indian bowling

Attachments

• paki.jpg
    paki.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 158
  • paki2.jpg
    paki2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 156
^^^

Lol Irfan Pathan went for 86 runs in 8 overs! :eek

And it seems like the cpu is still weak against spinners(Kumble and Harbhajan bowling well)

And also sounds like the cpu is very aggressive in first few overs(opening bowlers getting smashed and opening batsmen doing well)

I tried the patch on a exhibition match(Dont want to try it in the world cup final that I will be playing as india against SA!) Right off the bat,I noticed that the CPU scores at a slower rate and doesnt play as many aerial shots as before. I am playing on a normal patch with hot conditions and aus are 49/1 off 12 overs which is a decent total. with the 7.2 patch they would have been 70/5! It is harder to get the batsmen out too as they dont take as many chances. Havent brought the spinners on yet - will keep u updated.

Well tell me which one is better 7.3 with new batting technic or 7.3 with old batting technic? where we fild find good match? Although I am using 7.3 with old batting tech, but still I want to ask you which one is good and why? Thats Solve.

manojkumar_ms said:
Well tell me which one is better 7.3 with new batting technic or 7.3 with old batting technic? where we fild find good match? Although I am using 7.3 with old batting tech, but still I want to ask you which one is good and why? Thats Solve.
i think so the new batting technique is good

so here's my experience so far with the 7.3 patch...
happened to start the one day circuit playing as pakistan, just finished the first series against bangladesh.

first game, batted first, was a bit careless, made 173 all out. figured its a decent total, lets see how the patch works on autoplay... bangladesh made it in 43 overs with two frikkin wickets down only... losing 1-0....

second game, batted again, thought i should give them a bigger score to chase... batted more carefully, so of course i got all out for 96. didnt autoplay this time, and got the banglas all out for 68.. have to admit, with a help from the runout bug which accounted for four of them... series tied 1-1.

third game, they won the toss and put me in, again shot me out for 112. but once more i managed to get them out for 78. this time had three guys runout.

so overall, much tougher opponent with the 7.3 patch.
here's what i noticed
1. almost every other ball was in the blockhole when the AI was bowling, not only making batting difficult, but which is kinda unrealistic.
2. i had made some default field adjustments with the field editor available here, but looks like i lost them and will have to make them again. does this patch overwrite to the default field settings too?
3. can i run sams exe along with this patch so i dont have the runout bug? right now i am only running tutsi's 7.3 with some graphic enhancements. i have a feeling that once the runout bug is gone i will have a really hard time beating this mo-fo...
4. i did notice that probably for the first time that i have seen, i saw the computer play the reverse sweep twice... quite effectively i might add...
5. also saw the computer take a c&b for the first time...
6. can you make the AI bowl no-balls too? i have yet to see a single AI no-ball... i think i heard somewhere on this site that one patch made that possible.
7. is it possible for you to add the changes in sams exe to this patch? i mean the runout fix, the lineup fix etc so that one patch fixes all these things? i dont know anything about patching so forgive me if that was a stupid question. :cheer

:hpraise tutsi great job, but we didnt ask you to make the damn thing unbeatable lol...

by the way here's an idea... is it possible to alter the complete look of the players?? i dont just mean the face and kit... i mean if i want my cricket team to be a womens cricket team... have aishwariya, sushmita, britney, angelina etc in my team.. wouldnt that be cool? probably the next step would be naked women-cricketer world cup.... hmmmm... :cheesy THAT game i would play till the cows come home.....

Last edited:
shahid6995 said:
2. i had made some default field adjustments with the field editor available here, but looks like i lost them and will have to make them again. does this patch overwrite to the default field settings too?
3. can i run sams exe along with this patch so i dont have the runout bug? right now i am only running tutsi's 7.3 with some graphic enhancements. i have a feeling that once the runout bug is gone i will have a really hard time beating this mo-fo...
6. can you make the AI bowl no-balls too? i have yet to see a single AI no-ball... i think i heard somewhere on this site that one patch made that possible.
7. is it possible for you to add the changes in sams exe to this patch? i mean the runout fix, the lineup fix etc so that one patch fixes all these things? i dont know anything about patching so forgive me if that was a stupid question. :cheer

2. no, it doesn't overwrites the default fields.

3. yea of course, u can use any exe and any other patch(except a.i patch) with my patch.

6. u have to use sam's lineup fixed exe for that.

7. Well i recommend that with my patch, while bowling use sam's no-runout exe and while batting use sam's lineup-fixed exe for the best performance of my patch.

guys...now don't tell me that my 7.3 is a perfect patch.

coz i don't believe in a patch which is 100% perfect coz everybody has different taste.

there must be MANY good points and SOME bad points that you would like to share with me.

tutsi ure 7.3 patch is good.. but i still belive that the cpu hits totals between 200-240.. which is okay.. but i want the cpu to get upto about 290-310 mark.. is that possbile?

overall i enjoy ure patch.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread