Tutsi's A.I. Patches

viveksanthosh said:
with your new patch tusti i played against pakistan and pakistan took 242/6 in 50 overs.it is a very good patch as the cpu is not getting out cheaply.Still i have to bat after that i will tell how is the batting.Here are screenshots of Pakistan innings and Indian bowling

Viveksanthosh,
Is it that the CPU bats better against pace bowlers? I see in your match against Pak, its the off spinners that got all the wickets. What do you think?

I general I think the CPU generally bats better against pacebowlers, my economy rate with spinners is much better(except on a green top with overcast conditions where my pacebowlers pick more wickets)

I tried batting with 7.3 today. it was a normal pitch on hard level against SA in the world cup final. Got off to a good start as Sachin played some cracking lofted ondrives and hit pollock for a 6 over long on. I was going at 6.5 an over and then played one shot too many- tried a sweep against pollock and got a top edge to the keeper. The next over I tried the lofted on drive again with sehwag , this time there was a guy at long on and it went straight to the fielder. Ganguly came in and played some cracking cover drives but got run out(the bug when you try to cancel a run , but the cpu waits for a few seconds and then starts running when its too late!!!!)

All of a sudden Dravid and Laxman were at the crease and the run rate dropped below 5. I was finding it difficult to force the pace. After the 15th over the runs were drying up and I decided to go for my shots. In one amazing over I hit Pollock for 4 consecutive boundaries all in the long on area(the lofted on drive shot) and then picked a couple of two's. Now heres when something weird happened- I dont know if Tutsis patch has anything to do with this- The CPU captain went crazy- I had some rather strange fields with 3 slips!! I then started moving across and lofting the ball over the onside- the cpu then went totally bonkers- the field would change every single ball - sometimes I had 7 fielders in a ring on the offside(Interestingly, that is exactly the field setting that I use when I bowl) I started smashing them over long on and even hit a straight six over pollocks head with Laxman. The CPU would then move two fielders down the ground and I would hit a lofted on drive. Dravid was out lbw to a yorker . Laxman tried the sweep but again it took the top edge to the keeper. Yuvraj and Kaif continued the good work and I was at 225/5 after 35 overs looking forward to a great match and the stupid game crashed! For some reason i am unable to cross the 35th over- everytime I try to go past over 35 the resume game key at the end of each over stops responding. This is extremely frustrating as I was really looking forward to getting a 300+total in the world cup final. I now have to start from the 25th over which is where I last saved.

So question for Tutsi and other members- is the crazy captaincy on the CPU's part , with weird field placement related to the patch- has anyone else noticed this. I have not noticed this before- but then I have not scored 20runs off a single over with this patch till today!

Ashwin, the reason your game stops responding is that one of the bowler had completed his 10 overs quota, and the AI still trying to give him the bowling, but CPU is not ready for it, hence it stopped. Dont worry, there is a solution for it. Save your game where it stopped i.e. 35 Overs, quit the game, and if you dont have save tweak which Prakash had made, download it from this web site, if you have sweak tweak, select the sav file where you saved this game, then swap the control, i.e. now you will be having the control of S. Africa, not India. After swapping, restart the game, load your game, then select the bowler who has not bowl. Again save the game, quit it to desktop. Reopen the save tweak, swap the team again. Now again you will be India. Restart the game and load your saved game, it will start after 35 overs. Enjoy. Thats Solve

tutsi good work with your patch!! its good...but tell me 1 thing...which is easier to bat with with new batting tech or old...and what exactly is the diff between the two

just 1 suggestion....the front foot straight drive when the ball is pitched up...batsman lays a very weird looking shot and can get bowled with it many times...can u plzz remove that shot and make him play the normal straight drive??

Rahul said:
tutsi good work with your patch!! its good...but tell me 1 thing...which is easier to bat with with new batting tech or old...and what exactly is the diff between the two

just 1 suggestion....the front foot straight drive when the ball is pitched up...batsman lays a very weird looking shot and can get bowled with it many times...can u plzz remove that shot and make him play the normal straight drive??

Batting with the New Batting Tech. is a lot harder as compaired to to the Old Batting tech.

With the New tech. it will be very difficult to connect the ball and that too with perfect timing. There will be many instances where you'll get bolwed or lbw if u r not in the right position for a particular shot.

Sorry buddy, it is not a part of the AI, hence i don't know how to remove it. I know it is a very ugly looking shot i too get bowled with it sometimes.

Does the updated 7.3 patch have the old or new tech as there is only one of them?

but when i play with the other patches like ravi's it doesnt happen then....only plays the normal straight drive...so howcome only with yours?

Thanks !!!! Will try it our when I get home!
does anyone have any idea about the fielding issue that I raised- Tutsi??

manojkumar_ms said:
Ashwin, the reason your game stops responding is that one of the bowler had completed his 10 overs quota, and the AI still trying to give him the bowling, but CPU is not ready for it, hence it stopped. Dont worry, there is a solution for it. Save your game where it stopped i.e. 35 Overs, quit the game, and if you dont have save tweak which Prakash had made, download it from this web site, if you have sweak tweak, select the sav file where you saved this game, then swap the control, i.e. now you will be having the control of S. Africa, not India. After swapping, restart the game, load your game, then select the bowler who has not bowl. Again save the game, quit it to desktop. Reopen the save tweak, swap the team again. Now again you will be India. Restart the game and load your saved game, it will start after 35 overs. Enjoy. Thats Solve

Hello there I tried to use your A.I patch version complete Edition I get this saying that c:/programfiles/easports/cricket-p.cgob:unknown why is that please could you help me installing it.

Game hangs after bowler completes 10 overs

Hey Tutsipoppy is this a problem in the patch or in Cricket 2004 itself when the comp freezes in a ODI when one of its bowlers completes its quota? For once in my life since I started using your 7.3 patch I was actually doing very well and now the game is frozen. I saw the solution to this problem in this thread but is it going to happen everytime one of its bowlers completes 10 overs? That will be a pain in the neck. Isnt there a better fix?

1) I don't think that the game hangs because of an AI patch...there must be something else wrong there...

2) This is a wrong thread to showcase your creativity. There's one big thread in the C2K4 main forum for it. Search it and post them there. the more is a post relevant to a thread the more are its chances of attracting reviews and replies.

shahid6995 said:
Hey Tutsipoppy is this a problem in the patch or in Cricket 2004 itself when the comp freezes in a ODI when one of its bowlers completes its quota? For once in my life since I started using your 7.3 patch I was actually doing very well and now the game is frozen. I saw the solution to this problem in this thread but is it going to happen everytime one of its bowlers completes 10 overs? That will be a pain in the neck. Isnt there a better fix?

my patch or any other a.i has nothing to do with this.

this is one of the bugs in cricket 2004 where the game won't resume.

i guess the answer has been posted in this thread.

don't worry it happens to all of us many times.

joesaadati said:
Hello there I tried to use your A.I patch version complete Edition I get this saying that c:/programfiles/easports/cricket-p.cgob:unknown why is that please could you help me installing it.

i guess ur trying to install a very old version of my patch.

do one thing.......

download the latest version of my patch from the link given in my signature.

then, download config editor 2 and use the import patch option in the editor to install my patch.

Users who are viewing this thread