Tutsi's A.I. Patches

with the patch on hard level, you will have to position yourself in the right place otherwise you will miss the ball or get an edges. The pitch makes a difference as well. On a greentop with an inswinger for eg you should allow for the swing. the shorter the length the greater the distance it will swing - the same thing with spinners on a dusty pitch. On the other hand if you play for spin on a green top the ball doesnt turn as much and you may end up getting either lbw or bowled or give an edge.

hi tutsipoppy,

Can u pls tell me whats the difference between's 7.3Final-A.zip and 7.3Final-B.zip ??

iam new to this forum...

will the patch co-work with sam's runout exe patch..??

Thanks

there are 2 seperate downloads for the patch........

7.3Final-A is with the new batting tech.

7.3Final-b is with the old batting tech.

7.3 A it has some new batiing Tech and 7.3 B has old batting Tech.

iamtheone said:
hi tutsipoppy,

Can u pls tell me whats the difference between's 7.3Final-A.zip and 7.3Final-B.zip ??

iam new to this forum...

will the patch co-work with sam's runout exe patch..??

Thanks

hi....well there 2 version of my patch.

7.3Final-A - New Batting Tech.

7.3Final-B - Old Batting Tech.

The diff. b/w these 2 versions is that 7.3Final-A which uses the new batting tech is very difficult to play with. You have to be in the correct position to play a particular shot otherwise u'll either miss the ball or get lbw or bowled. While 7.3Final-B which uses the old batting tech. is easier to play with as compaired to the 7.3Final-A. There are less chances of missing the ball and getting lbw or bowled woth 7.3Final-B. Both the patches are 100% same in all the other aspects.

YES, the patch will work with any other patch which ur playing with.(Except any other A.I Patch).

Will p said:
i fidn that i miss the ball and get many edges all the time, why is this, what am i doing wrong?

i guess ur playing with 7.3Final-A

try to play with 7.3Final-B and after getting used to it and perfecting it.....move on to 7.3Final-A

also u must be getting many edges in tests. so it is recommended that u build up confidence before going for any shot...specially on the off-side.

Last edited:
does building up confidence really helps ???
cause I go for my shots right away and I never have that problem

ok its great thanks, could you also tell me how to make the ball not go to fielders so much lol, as no patch its to easy but with your i find that its hard to hit past the fielders, what thing shall i change in the config editor. Also what are good shots to play early in the innings with your patch.

Will p said:
ok its great thanks, could you also tell me how to make the ball not go to fielders so much lol, as no patch its to easy but with your i find that its hard to hit past the fielders, what thing shall i change in the config editor. Also what are good shots to play early in the innings with your patch.

when ur batsman is low on confidence, the ball will go to the fielders but when ur confidence is up, u'll automaticlly find gaps with the shots which earlier used to go to the fielders.

what shots ?........hmm........in ODI go for any shot possible.

but yea in test, leave everything outside off-stump in the starting and mostly try to play leg-side shots. when u have a bit confidence then u can play straight and off-side shots.

Last edited:
well tutsi i used yr patch 7.3 b. the patch is not good in a sence that iam scoring 245/4 in 20 overs and scoring 100/2 in 6 overs and as well computer als chasing in a same manner. well why u have gave shots that to much power plzz slow the power down

faraz haider said:
well tutsi i used yr patch 7.3 b. the patch is not good in a sence that iam scoring 245/4 in 20 overs and scoring 100/2 in 6 overs and as well computer als chasing in a same manner. well why u have gave shots that to much power plzz slow the power down

i guess u should try the 7.3Final-A or maybe wait for the release of my next update patch.

i'll release it in 1-2 days.

zMario said:
I got india all out for 13? TWICE in a Test patch using Tutsi 7.3A, what am i doing right? ? :P

plz tell me what teams where playing?

which difficulty were u playing on?

weather and pitch condition?

sorry to be a ******, but does anything else need to be done other than importing the patch in the config editor? to install the patch

no...when you've installed the cfg file using the config editor...thats it...start playing with the new AI...

so tutsi I havent played any one days since the bug i reported earlier- am trying out your patch with a normal pitch (hopefully will be harder to bowl the cpu out)Started batting with India, sunny day , normal pitch , hard level against south africa in eden gardens. Am going along quite nicely 231/2 of 63 overs. Dravid is 114 off 179 balls and Sachin is 77 in 112 balls( only 2 fours) . Most of the runs have come off singles on the leg side- even on a normal pitch I do get edges when I play shots on the off side , so I didnt play anything on the off till Dravid reached his century and the slips were taken off. If I change the timing of the shot I can get singles even if they move their fielders around. Batting has been very nice. Lets see how the cpu bats. want to put up atleast 450 on the board.

What's up with your next patch mate?

gold639, this post was perfectly fine, u didn't needed to delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play with the 7.3a patch. I was playing the international season with pakistan and against australia, I batted first and got out for 240 and thought ok its a fair score. So I let Australia autoplay their innings because I wanted them to put up a decent score. They made 710/7 declared!!!!! 4 centuries. I got them to bat again but they won by ten wickets. This patch is really making this game interesting. Good work Tutsi.

Users who are viewing this thread