Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Well...err...Christmas was yesterday,so where's the patch??Or are you releasing it for the new year?

i rate ur patches very highly apart from 1 or 2 minor things, spinners dont get any wickets at all when im bowling. its difficult when playing against spin, the computer when using a pace bowler bowls a very negative line wide down the leg side and their are no shots i can play to score runs from it, the square cut always goes in the air through point and gully and me and the cpu both loose wickets caught playing this shot, the computer plays so negatively, but overall ur new patch is very promising and im eagerly awaiting 7.4

i wanted to release the patch on christmas but as the site was down i was not able to.....now i think new year will be a great release date.

do we have 2 wait that long :( if its finished u might aswell give it us now please please please

Hi....this is a kind of story of my match with my new patch 7.4

IND(me) vs AUS - INT. Season - 5 Day Test Match - Kolkata

AUS won the toss and elected to bowl first.
IND batting first, i played very carefully coz i know with my patch playing off-side shots early in a test match is like suiciding. so i cut off all off-side shots and played leg side shots to gain a bit confidence and so pass off the first 1 - 1.5 hrs of the match. surprizingly i didn't lose a wicket and was 45/0 after 18 overs. after that the spinners were on and i played carefully again and was scoring at 3.5 rpo. the whole day went like that. the thing which amazed me that cpu pace bowlers often bowls deliveries that are kind of unplayable, they are bowled at such a line and length that it just kisses the top of the off stump which i found was amazing. there were also many deliveries bowled by the bowlers which surprized me and i loved it. in the whole day i lost 4 wickets 2 edges and 2 to spinners and the score at the end of the day was 284/4 in 81 overs which were bowled in the day.

My analysis is that, against fast/medium fast bowlers there are chances that u'll get out by either edging the ball to the keeper or slips OR u may get bowled by one of those unplayable deliveries. Whereas against spinners u'll get out either by LBW or by again one of those un-playable deliveries. While the kind of shots u play will determine as to how often u get out caught in the in-field or out-field.

hey tutsi i wanted to ask u if u could fix the problem in your new batting technique patch - when u are bowling spin and the CPU tries to run the ball down to third man on the back foot the ball usually goes through the keeper. is there a way that u could make the keeper catch that ball. :D

tutsi - i played a test ind vs sa on a normal pitch , humid conditions. India are 460+ all out .SA were 160/7 - I didnt get any edges since this was not ideal conditions for pace bowlers - a lot of the wickets came by catches at point- i would bowl short and wide and the batsman would slash the ball to point. This only worked when the batsmen had built up their confidence , initially they just leave balls outside off

borncricketer said:
hey tutsi i wanted to ask u if u could fix the problem in your new batting technique patch - when u are bowling spin and the CPU tries to run the ball down to third man on the back foot the ball usually goes through the keeper. is there a way that u could make the keeper catch that ball. :D

Isn't that one of the keeper bugs?

Match Update :

Day 2 of the match, IND started pretty well from 284/4. but then slowly lost wickets. the tailends were able to add to the total with their small innings but eventually edged it to the keeper or slips. In the end IND 380 all out.

AUS started their innings but recieved an early shock as they lost J.Langer on the fourth ball. He edged the ball to the 3rd slip bowled by I.Pathan.

At Lunch Day 2 - AUS are 1/1 and are 379 runs behind.

**One key thing, i have noticed that in my new patch, the strike bowlers have a key role. They are the one who are very very dangerous. Like in AUS G.Mcgrath is a strike bowlers, so was the one bowling most of the unplayable deliveries and it was against him that most of the batsman edges. Other bowlers to bowl unplayable deliveries and do create edges. But strike bowlers are like very dangerous. When i was bowling as IND, I.Pathan was is a strike bowler was able to take the wicket of Langer.

yeah dont keep us waiting, if its finished then release it so we can all enjoy cricket 2004 once again

we are all waiting for the new patch tutsi. please release it soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread