Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Tutsi can you please post your updated list with the advance shots in?I heard that you and Koala have found these advance shots in the gob.

are you seriouse gold they did find it. how if they did they could make the best patch ever ever ever.

Yeah Fardin they did find it.In fact,it is already edited in the 7.3 patch.:)

hey tutsi...played a test with your patch...

just a couple of things..ind vs south africa on a dusty wicket.....i cudnt get many wickets witht he spinners at all......no bat pads at all...how about just adding a few

and also the cpu is very densive when they come out to bat....they get like 5 off 50 balls but then start playing....usually getting caught at mid on in the 30's....also when the ball is half volley length on middle and leg stump they are getting out bowled playing stright too much.....plzzz look into these.....works quite well otherwise...played a nice match....won on the 5th day by 2 wickets....saf 410 then ind 394.....saf 111 and then india 130/8

Rahul said:
just a couple of things..ind vs south africa on a dusty wicket.....i cudnt get many wickets witht he spinners at all......no bat pads at all...how about just adding a few

yup same here, only difference is that its Ind vs. Pak here on a dusty pitch too yet not even a single wicket in entire MATCH :eek: by Bhaji and Anil
does anyone else have that problem too :confused:

hi...yea ok...thanks for these updated cpmments...i will try and make these changes in the next patch.

and also i am experimenting a bit as to why some people NEVER EVER get edges while some get WAY TOO MANY edges while playing cricket 2004 in both/any odi or test, with not necessary with my but maybe with other's patches also. i can't fix the exe to fix this bug but i'm quite sure i know a way to overcome this problem.

coz the fact is that i never ever use to get edges, specially in ODI's, and very rarely in tests. but with this new way, i get decent amount of edges in both ODI and TEST as per the values i've set for them. so its really a thumbs up.

i will be disclosing this new method of removing this no edges/too many edges bug with the release of my next patch.

so keep checking and posting any other thing which u would like to be fixed OTHER than pacing and batsman geting out cheaply.;)

Well tutsi, I played with your latest patch i.e. 7.3 B with the International season which was edited by Prashant(Sachinisgod). I being India v/s Sri Lanka, a test match at colombo(S.Lanka). I won the toss and elected to bat. Now with your patch, batting is hard, I managed to score only 53 runs. I wal all out for 53 only. But this also happen with S.Lanka, they were defending each and every ball and all backfoot defence, they are not interested in making runs, as the result while defending backfoot, they were all edged to the slip. 9 wickets fell like this, but one wicket i.e. first wicket of Jayasurya was of unusual type. Agarkar bowled him a little short pich, round the wicket and he tried to leave the ball, as a result he got BOWLED off and middle stump. A strange decision by these type of quality batsman. And the whole team got out of 67 off which 46 was of attapattu, only he played well. And one more thing I noticed that one of their(S.Lanka) Samarveera, he faced 68 balls without scoring a run, atlast he is out on duck with 69 deleveries. STRANGE !!! The second inning I managed to score 133 only. And they were all out on 102 only, so I won the match. So I think that batting is much well with your patch, but bowling part is far too easy in this patch. hardly each team made 100. Thats Solve

Last edited:
yea..i know....as i said in my aboive post quite a lot of people have experienced that bowling is way too easy and i have recognized and retified this error in my patch. so u'll be more than happy with my 7.4 patch. Trust Me

hi.....my latest patch was ready and i was thinking of releasing it but then PlanetCricket went down so i was not able to upload it. in the meantime i was tweaking some more pacing files here and there, as i'm currently testing it it will take 1-2 days more to complete the test.

so i'm thinking of releasing the patch for christmas.

.....HO HO HO !!!

hi...i just noticed that the rating for my thread has gone down from 5 stars to 3 stars.

i don't think my patches are that bad. yea i agree that my previous patches did lacking in making cpu stronger but don't worry.....i'm dead sure this 7.4 will make cpu batsman strong anf they will post good totals.

so if u do like my 7.4 patch then plz do support my thread by rating it.

thnx.

Users who are viewing this thread