Tutsi's A.I. Patches

hey tutsi, i have been playing with ur 7.3A patch. I just hope ur 7.4 patch makes bowling fun as its tough to get the batsman out with ur 7.3 patch though batting is fun!!

tutsi today i played pakistan vs zimbabwe(user)I won the toss and decided to bat first Sense the pitch was suitable for batting(dusty)I played carefully the first 15 over's hitting some wonderfull shot's and taking single's as usual.My opening pair's collapesd quickly due to bad shot selection.Then my middle order batsman did well with RENNIE making a half centurie and taibu conterbuting well.I reached the 40th over and was still picking singele's after the 43th over.I was trying to hit fours and sixe's but thanks to this patch the cpu kept there bowling tight not letting me hit throw off side and on side but still i manage to hit sixe's throw midd on my strong postion.I am really loving your patch tutsi and i hope the next one will be better then this.
thank you
fardin

Last edited:
He's releasing it tomorrow so have patience and wait for just one more day.

So tutsi inning continued againt's pakistan(cpu)me as zimbabwe(user)I end up making 242 runs in 50 over's againts a good team pakistan considering that i am a minow zimbabwe.SO pakistan started there inning chasing 242 a good score.The first 15 over was hard for me.The cpu started buddy well making 100 runs in 12 over's with inzy making a half centurie and tuffeq playing well.Pakistan end up winning the match in 30 over's.The one problem that i find diffecult to fix in your patch is the bowling it is really hard the cpu go for there shot's every time.The dont even stop one ball they just want to hit the ball over the top ever in the 20th over.So can you please fix this problem in your patch that is coming out.
thank you
fardin

Tutsi, i cant remember if this has been asked before or not, so please dont get too frustrated with me if this is the 50 thousandth time uv answered this, but, in your new patch (7.3 final), with the spin bowling, is there a poped up chance for the close in fielders once in a while (batpad chance) at all or not?

btw. thanks for ur many great patches

will the patch be available to download at 12:00:01 on the stroke of january 1st??

i hope so ive been waiting for this patch for days

tutsipoppy2 said:
i wanted to release the patch on christmas but as the site was down i was not able to.....now i think new year will be a great release date.

well just a quick question mate...
which new year u talking about 2005 or 2006???

Users who are viewing this thread