Tutsi's A.I. Patches

rmotra make sure you extract the file before importing it.simply unzip the patch and then open the confiq editor then click on import then click on the tutsi's patch the one that you have unzipped.

wow, the patch is brilliant. This is the first time I have tried one of your patches and there is a definite improvement on other patches i've tried. Also a lot more edges and seam movement. Good job.

i dont even know how to install it! im new to all cricket 2004...despite editing the hell out of cricket 2002 (but only jerseys, logos, adboards and all that graphical stuff!). wots all this about these other pathces you have to have on to install?

im a bit confused! i really want to try this patch, but apart from the fact that no one has submitted a review and i dont know myself what to do to install it, i aint gunna waste the download.

hey guys, yes 'ramotar2005' is right. the tutsi 7.4B patch doesnt work. It says "Wrong filesize". the 7.4A patch with the new batting tech works fine and i think guys like fardin who are world class players use the new batting techniques. DId u try the 7.4B one ramotar?? I was also trying it and it says "Wrong filesize"!! Take a look into it Tutsi!!

Hi Tutsi, ur patch is awesome. I am getting edges sometimes even after the batsman is settled. Had a real brilliant catch by the keeper for the first time when I bowled. There were 3 slips. The ball kissed the edge and travelled towards first slip at a low distance, the keeper dived to his left and took a brilliant catch and the ball really stuck to his hands (it was not a catch where the ball hits the ground and its a catch given!)

The only things I think about this patch, tutsi, is that it is often too hard to punish the bad ball. I would like to see a patch which rewards bowlers who can get it on the right length and line, but if you stray offline or offlength then it needs to be punished (this is especially noticable when I play vs my brother.

In real life, top class players, especially left-handers, can easily dismiss anything which is even a bit too straight.

When its outside off-stump, pitched up, then the cover drive should be very effective, although playing too late causes edges, and if your too early on it goes in the air.

Make the pull much more effective when the bowler drops short.

Make it a bit easier to target spinners, especially on flatter pitches.

The most difficulty should come when the bowler bowls a good length and line.

yeah tutsi ur 7.4 - B patch says wrong file size when its imported, could u have a look at this please

the twin said:
In real life, top class players, especially left-handers, can easily dismiss anything which is even a bit too straight.

When its outside off-stump, pitched up, then the cover drive should be very effective, although playing too late causes edges, and if your too early on it goes in the air.

I havent tried this patch as yet, im going to after i finish writing this. But i agree with this point, and not just on tutsi patches, on all patches i have ever tried. The front foot cover driver is only ever effective if the ball is pitched so far up it doesnt get chance to bouce. This means for the human only (thanks to cpu managing to cheat a little) there is a in between length of a front foot cover drive and a backfoot cover drive where there is nothing u can do. Your lucky if u can gentley snick the ball to cover yet alone pick up some runs from it.

Can anything be done to make this shot more productive?

Anyways heres on to trying tutsi 7.4 old batting tech
:cheer

I have tried theTutsi's 7.4 B vision and one thing is when you bowl full length ball for some reason cpu batsmen let go and they get bowled all the full length was like this I bowled out the cpu batsmen ball bowling full length balls and all were either bowled or LBW I got all bowl under 30 runs. Believe it. Hope Tutsi's looks into this.

joesaadati said:
I have tried theTutsi's 7.4 B vision and one thing is when you bowl full length ball for some reason cpu batsmen let go and they get bowled all the full length was like this I bowled out the cpu batsmen ball bowling full length balls and all were either bowled or LBW I got all bowl under 30 runs. Believe it. Hope Tutsi's looks into this.

Cant say i noticed this. I am Eng on a south africa tour. First game test against Gautang. After 7 overs they have scored 6 runs all of which i have given them as extra's off no balls and wides. Slipped in around 4-5 yorkers, none got thru. No edges at all on a normal pitch under sunny, but cloudy conditions. CPU seem very defensive, which is making them hard to get out. Its to early to say if they are to defensive as there confidence is only just starting to build up. Bowling does bore me in cricket 2004 these days but i will carry on for a while.

As an experiment after the 7 overs i autoplayed, Gau made 145 all out. It seems if u adjust the config settings and put cpu difficulty up quite alot, the cpu make much better totals on autoplay settings. Just incase any other people out there find bowling boring after a while.

So far Tutsi looks good CPU tougher to get out, but then my bowling has been pretty crap 6 extras in 7 overs lol :)

Ok played about another 13-15 overs. CPU have started to come out of their shell a bit more, hitting a few 4's. Aggression seems spot on as they do value their wicket. It looks impressive. Only slight worry i have is i have not been able to produce one edge, despite the fact my bowling has improved. But overall looking good :)

Has the edge value been decreased?

Hi

Ok have given up on the bowling, couldnt get any sign of an edge but its good fun. More challenging.

Tested the batting with the old tech and its great fun. Good work Tutsi, only bug i could find is the back foot cover drive is wrong. It doesnt go anywhere. Even the all cheating cpu couldnt get any runs from it. If possible id go back to the way it was in your final 7.3 old batting tech patch, as it was hard to time then, but if you got it perfect it went for four runs.

If you could give me some feedback on this Tutsi id be gratefull. Excluding this, this is a great patch. Good work mate :):):)

The_gas said:
Good work Tutsi, only bug i could find is the back foot cover drive is wrong. It doesnt go anywhere. Even the all cheating cpu couldnt get any runs from it. If possible id go back to the way it was in your final 7.3 old batting tech patch, as it was hard to time then, but if you got it perfect it went for four runs.

If you could give me some feedback on this Tutsi id be gratefull. Excluding this, this is a great patch. Good work mate :):):)

hi.....well i havn't changed anything in the backfoot cover drive. it is the same one as we had in the 7.3 patch.

i didn't understand when u said "it doesn't go anywhere"........what do u mean by that.......plz explain.

**The thing about not getting a single edge.....well i'll be posting about it tommorow. I'm sure it will fix your problem. And a couple of more problems that other may have.

Users who are viewing this thread