Tutsi's A.I. Patches

ashwinkm said:
After my last post , both pollock and hall were snapped up within 7 balls of each other . I kept changing the field and placed a lot of me on the outfield along the cover boundary and bowled full length deliveries outside off hoping they would try to loft it and both did. Then came the tail with ntini and adams . They were almost impossible to get out and it was nearly another 15 overs before I finally got them out for 279 all out . As you can see they only scored 17 runs in 15 overs. ntini in particular was very keen on NOT getting runs- played 70 balls and was yet to get off the mark despite being at full confidence.Adams got to full confidence and played one lofted shot outside off.I immediately placed several fielders for the square cut and he steadfastly refused to go for the shot after that!!! I was starting to get bored.Tried bowling around the wicket , tried various bowlers - nothing seemed to work .Finally Adams played a lofted back foot shot to kumbles flipper and was caught and bowled!!SA all out for 279 in 104 overs. India resume the second innings (ind were 380 in the first with Sachin and dravid both getting centuries and the middle order collapsing!_
Will let you know how the second innings comes along

tell me one thing.....are u playing sachin's INTERNATIONAL SEASON?

or a tournament or TOUR in cricket 2004?

Now this peice of information is really very important.

Now this is for all of u guys who are getting no edges what so ever, or/and having some other problems which are undefined.(Other than the regular bugs in the game)

STOP!!!........STOP playing with Tournaments and Tours which are already presented to you in Cricket 2004.

START!!!.......START playing Sachin's International Season, and u will see all your problems regarding edges and all will disappear. Well i don't know how or why it happens but i will again stick to my theory that "Cricket 2004 Behaves Differently With Different Systems Having Different GFX Cards", as i result of this the SAV file created by Sachin on his Cricket 2004 DO NOT include these bugs like not getting edges at all,etc.

I don't have 100% proof to prove myself right other than my personal experience.

So...my advice to you all is that play Tutsi's 7.4 Patch along with Sachin's International Season and you'll surely see the difference.

*Play it and tell me about it over here.

**If you guys like my ideas and my patch then please do support me by giving me 'Reputation Points' and by 'Rating' this thread. Who doesn't like a bit of popularity ;)

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

Last edited:
well i didn't know that my sav's had these magical powers too...:)...nice to know that though...well i have had loads of bat pads and one or two slip catches with spinners (in my season thread) but that was with original AI...the next few matches i intend to play with your patch...then let's see what happens

i get edges too with the normal tournaments in Cricket2004.. And quite good amount.. I have a Intel ATI graphics card 128mb

this problem does not apply to me.... both A and B patches work amamziingly.... durinr my season, tours, and exibition games

great piece of work...

I get edges every time when i play cricket 2004 specially playing in a green pitch.Once i got like 10 edge's againt's zimbabwe in a green pitch.

on a green pitch using the allstars i bowled out NZ for 27..... mcgrath 7 wickets 10 runs ( which included 5 wides) and pollok 3wickets for 17 runs

and that was with the b patch

Hey Tutsi I am finding very difficult in Hard mode and batting very easy in medium so can you tell me how to make batting hard in medium

Well I started indias second innings with the 7.4 patch with the old technique. The line up meant that sachin and sehwag opened. I found batting quite nice- I was able to score a lot more singles and the 50 came at 6.5 runs per over.I think this maybe due to the tweaked shots- earlier on hard mode - most of the shots would go to the fielder(I only play leg side shots in test matches till my confidence is up to full or the slips are removed)Now each time the leg glance or on drive would go to different parts and not to the fielder always . I scored only one boundary in the entire 50 runs , but then sachin got run out and sehwag was lbw , so dravid and ganguly are at the crease.

hi , just checked ;) :mad: the tutsi 7.4 patch
good patch but got a few errors, when ever you want to play a cut shot the ball always gets an inside edge and it always hits the wickets. Also during at least every over when ever some player balls an over, he always balls no-balls or wides in every over during the game

india234 said:
good patch but got a few errors, when ever you want to play a cut shot the ball always gets an inside edge and it always hits the wickets. Also during at least every over when ever some player balls an over, he always balls no-balls or wides in every over during the game

i have played the cut in both A and B sometime i edge it back... but never onto the stumps.. it just misses and goes to leg slip region.... but then i am able to time the cut properly when i have confidence

mayb yu shud jus work on timing?

india234 said:

yup just like trinidevil69 said mayb u should work on timing a bit...cause I score lot of runs via cut...but if I dont time it correctly it would take inside edge and go towards leg side and I have lost few wickets too trying to play this shot too early or too late...where ball rocks back on my stumps...it happened aginst faster and spinners....it happenes once in a while which is very realistic and as far as no ball r concerned...I dont what u talking about mate...I hardly get 5-10 no balls per game i.e. 50 overs oneday which again is very realistic

well as far this edge thigi goes...so far I havent discovered any problem with edges...I get and give decent amount of edges...preety happy with it...
(By the way I use ATI card)

Tutsi my update of sri lanka(cpu)vs zimbabwe(user)I won the toss and decided to bat First.I made the right decision the pitch was perfect for batting(dusty)I end up making 257 run's which is a decent score.After the lunch sri lanka batted with jaysuria played some Good shot's throw leg side(hook shots and pull shots)Then the sri lankan opener's Collapsed.The middle order batsman did well sangakkara and jewereden weren't trying To hit big boundrie's.They continued to pick singele's and hit four's when bat deliverie's were delievered.I end up winning the match with 50 over's cpu making 250 Just short to of 7 run's.But one thing tutsi impressed me about your 7.4 patch is that The cpu cuts and sweeps the leg spinner's.perhaps some other people has already did Mention this example ashwinkim.
Is this some thing that you have added to your patch tutsi?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread