Tutsi's A.I. Patches

mannu said:
Hey Tutsi I am finding very difficult in Hard mode and batting very easy in medium so can you tell me how to make batting hard in medium

i think to do this, go to Config Editor, open the settings "ODI Hard" and "Test Hard" and increase the CPU difficulty value a bit (on both!). Though you download patches from this site, you can well tweak it according to ur preferrences and I hope Tutsi doesnt mind me helping u in this!

mannu said:
Hey Tutsi I am finding very difficult in Hard mode and batting very easy in medium so can you tell me how to make batting hard in medium

hi.....which patch are u playing with....'A' or 'B'?

and what are u finding difficult.....batting or bowling?

india234 said:
hi , just checked ;) :mad: the tutsi 7.4 patch
good patch but got a few errors, when ever you want to play a cut shot the ball always gets an inside edge and it always hits the wickets. Also during at least every over when ever some player balls an over, he always balls no-balls or wides in every over during the game

well the easiest and the simplest solution to this is..................

PRACTISE.........it makes a man perfect.....:D

well...u gotta time the late cut properly.....if u misstime it then u gotta pay for it.

the inside edges ONLY and ONLY occurs when u play the shot early.

Hey Tutsi

I am trying to use 7.4A and B and keep getting an error wrong file size. It is a clean install and new untouched gob file.

i have downloaded from the first page of this thread.

any ideas?

hey tutsi

i don't know, but i just exported it and then imported it to the gob file and now it works???

how weird

cheers mate

wallace1297 said:
Hey Tutsi

I am trying to use 7.4A and B and keep getting an error wrong file size. It is a clean install and new untouched gob file.

i have downloaded from the first page of this thread.

any ideas?

hey tutsi

i don't know, but i just exported it and then imported it to the gob file and now it works???

how weird

cheers mate

hey man....why did u download a very old patch when the latest one is available.....u just have to check my signature for the link. not whats in that.

Hi Tutsi,

..been a while since i posted around here, haven't even played Crick 2004 for a month. But after the SA V Eng series got underway i got the "bug" again..

Anyways , i am using your patch ver 7.4 A on hard mode.

Using Sachin's International season mode. I am playing Eng V NZL. NZL won toss and batted (on a normal pitch, sunny day)

Bowled NZL out for 69 in 52 overs! 8 wickets caught slips/keeper. 1 runout out, and 1 Bowled (when Fleming shouldered arms to a ball bowled from round the wicket)

Sorry to say the CPU still doesn't make competative scores..

The CPU did not score a run until the 15th over!

All caught behinds were off defensive shots, not a single dismisal from an attacking shot.

I like the idea of them surviving 50+ overs, just their run rate sucks, if they scored at 3-4 rpo the'd have scored ~150-200 runs.

I didn't have defensive fields either, sq-leg, fine leg and point were the only run saving fielding postions... The CPU was just "shortless"

Have only batted for 5 overs so far (all maidens) so i can't really comment on that yet..

Tutsi, i decided to give a one dayer a go on your patch,, used 7.4a, batting is done really well, you can loose your wicket in a variety of ways, and score runs on various strokes as well. But bowling is way too easy, more than half of the cpu shots early are edges, is there anyway to reduce the edge frequency?

Hi........it seems some of u are having a problem of too many edges which is making CPU weak and bowling easy,

So...u can simple reduce the number of edges and then i guess u'll find bowling good.

To reduce the number of edges :

In "ODI HARD" or "TEST HARD" reduce the values of "BatEdgeDifficulty" and "BatEdgeAverage" by "-0.1"

For example...if the value is "2.200000" then start by changing it to "2.100000" OR if it is "2.000000" then start by changing it to "1.900000".

TRY this.....reduce ur edges....enjoy ur bowling....have fun....and plz post ur comments and reviews about the patch.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

Last edited:
Tutsi do you mean change these values in the 'Human stroke difficulty' section? does that change if for the cpu as well /?

thanks tutsi, sorry for sounding stupid but,, in that odi hard section,, the only place i can find those settings are under 'human stroke difficulty' heading (within the odihard section) will this effect the cpu getting edges as well?

India collapsed!!!!!!!! After a great start I was going nicely till 99/4 and then collapsed to 129 all out. A lot wickets were either edges or lbw's. Once the tail came in I found it harder to play across the line and would miss the ball and get bowled or lbw. I then started defending and ended up getting edges. SA have 238 to chase and almost 100 overs to do it in. I started bowling and got Herschelle Gibbs out with an edge to the keeper.(despite the match being played on a normal pitch under hot conditions). SA are now 7/1 and have 231 to win. I think it is going to be rather close with the advantage in SA's favor

wooo....well its not new to me...i mean when i first tested my patch....collapses like these were quite common....but as i played i got into the patch and tried different shots on those balls which usually got me LBW or even bowled. now i am in much better control and can avoid these kind of collapses quite often.

well we have a problem here.... The CPU plays waaaaay too slow .SA are now 97/4 chasing 239 in the 4th innings from .... 58 overs!!!!!!! Thats less than 2 runs per over. Even folks like Kallis at full confidence and having faced nearly 112 balls play quite slowly .It is very very tough to get them out as in 58 overs I have only taken 4 wickets. I got two edges initiially with the new ball.Then Kallis and Smith dug in and put on 74 runs in abour 240 balls. After a long , boring partnership Kallis finally tried to play a cover drive uppishly and was caught. The next over Smith tried the same shot and got out. Now the next two batsman have scored 3 runs in 90 balls. Tutsi I like the fact that it is harder to get the batsman out but it becomes really boring if they dont try to score at all.I dont understand how Pollock was playing so well in the first innings though?? It would be nice if the batsmen start playing shots a little earlier and play to their attributes, ie Kallis shouldnt play like Dravid or Martyn

Users who are viewing this thread