Tutsi's A.I. Patches

lol almost all the posts in the last few pages have been posts telling tutsi they are looking forward to it or that they want him release it soon.:)

please release the patch tutsi
other wise littlegeniuse will suicid.

ok i dont play with any patch currently... but i want to ... i want a patch where batting is hard. and yu cant play much shots early ( test match ) so u must leave alone alot or play straight

doest his patch do this?

fardin said:
please release the patch tutsi
other wise littlegeniuse will suicid.

hahaha :D what a comment
2005 sure started with a laughter :D

whats happened to Tutsi? everyone is looking forward to his patch we all want to play it, please post quickly

Hi guys....

I'm sorry guys that i was not able to release the patch on the stroke of new year which i dearly wanted to.

i just want all of u guys to know that i was not well in these past few days and was in hospital, thats why i was not able to release the patch.

i came today and visited the site now.........i will be releasing the patch tonight, i just have to export it from the gob and write about its features.

tutsi weve all been looking forward to ur patch greatly, could u please email it to me at [email protected] along with the features so i can put it in the downloads centre when its ready

Thanks

Mike

Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 7.4

Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 7.4

Hi....sorry for the delay....but finally its here.....

I've been working hard on this one....and i guess finally i've been able to fix the problem and now CPU play much better and its difficuly to get CPU out cheaply.

Features :

1. CPU plays much better now, its difficult to get them out cheaply.

2. Tweaks in the batting modes.

3. Another significant thing which i have introduced is that, the direction of the ball will now depend upon as to where it hits the bat. Let me explain, for e.g, U played a Straight Drive to a over-pitched ball. Now according to your position, if the ball hits the outher part of your bat(towards the off-side for a R/H batsman) u'll see that the ball will to towards the mid-off fielder for maybe between him and fielder standing next to him, whereas if the ball hits the middle or the inner part u'll see that the ball will go very straight very close to the wicket or maybe even hit the wicket sometimes. Another e.g, In cases of edges, now u won't see the ball hitting the inside part of the bat and then going to 2nd or 3rd slip as in edge. If the ball hits the outer part of the bat then it will go for an thick edge to 2nd or 3rd slip, whereas if it hits the outside edge of the bat then it will got for a thin edge to the keeper or 1st slip. This improves the realism in the shots.

4. Tweaks in Swing and Spin of the ball.

5. The pacing files and all over modes have to edited to give the CPU better pacing in all modes.

6. Several shots have been edited and tweaked.

Sorry but as i'm still not 100% i may have missed 1-2 imp. features of the patch....so plz bear with me.

*To install the patch just use the latest version of the Cfg editor and use the import feature to install the patch on any gob file.

7.4Patch-A = New Batting Tech., For Pro and World Class Players.

7.4Patch-B = Old Batting Tech., For Beginners and Advance Players.

**Hi...plz post all ur comments and reviews about the patch this thread, i need these to know if my patches are good or bad, if they need improvement or they are perfect. Without these comments and reviews i cannot start any work on possible future versions of the patch. So keep posting.

!!! NJOY !!!

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

**The New 7.4Final - B has been uploaded. Now u won't get the error while installing it.

Last edited:
WOOO finnaly..... english essay due tm.... will not be able to try till later on in the week.... but will try soon !

good joob tutsi!!!!!!!

wait 1 more question... whats the diff from the old nad new batting tech... is it just easier....or is the shot positioning yu talked abiut not applied in the B

oooooohhhhh yessssssss !!!!!!!
finallly....
I'll try and let u know....
get well soon tutsi...

I have been trying to install the new oatch but every time i go to import the file it's giving me an error message of WRONG SIZE FILE.....

Please help..
'
Nuff Respect

Users who are viewing this thread