Tutsi's A.I. Patches

i got India all out for 59 with Tutsis 7.2 in an ODI, and my fielders cudnt run them out...
3 times, looked like a perfect run out, they failed :(

I am using Tutsis 7.2 patch on hard level. The more aggressive the team , the easier it is for me to get them out. I usually have 6-7 fielders in a ring on the off side and one man at square leg for the leg glance and one straight down the ground. A lot of the uppishly played cover drives are caught by fielders in this ring. I bowl an outside offstump line. I just finished bowling England out for 115 on a green top with overcast skies- here however I had 3 slips and a gully and got 6 wickets with Zaheer. I was especially thrilled by the captaincy when the tail was in and one top order batsman was batting well. Zaheer was swinging the ball and getting edges- so I would spread the field out for Jones and let him get a single and then bring in 3 slips , a gully and man at backward point and bowl outside offstump to the tail enders- i snapped all of them up with edges to the slip cordon in just two overs and the game was done.Khan took 6 wickets. BTW I bowled pakistan out for 210 in the previous match .

The only match when a CPU team has done well was SA , when Jacques Kallis hit 128noand put up several 30-40 run partnerships with the tail.That was a really good innings played by the CPU on a track with little assistance for the bowlers.Kallis didnt take any chances even in the first 15 overs so it was very difficult to get him out. Otherwise I have usually bowled them out for 200 or less.

hehheheh i get any team out under 20 by not even putting the fielder's behind the boundary heheh lol

Hey Guys, just tell me which version of Tutsi patch is better? I mean 7.2 with New Battig Tech or 7.2 with Old Batting Tech? Although I am using his 7.2 with New Batting. But I am not enjoying as CPU is getting out withing 100 and 50s in Test Matches.

The same problem exists in both the patches(the cpu getting out cheaply).Tutsi will fix it in his upcoming patch.

ya guys.....i guess it happens sometimes...even as a pro patcher you tend to miss-out on some values which ultimately spoils the patch.

i guess i have tweaked the correct values along with the new pacing for all over length will make CPU a strong contendor.

**This is for all of you.....whether u have used any of my earlier patch or not, or if u have used the 7.2 and get cpu out cheaply, i will strongly recommend you to use and try my 7.3 atleast for a couple of matches coz i'm sure i'll find the bug fixed in this version.

Tutsi's Patch Version 7.3 Final

Tutsi's A.I Patch Ver. 7.3 Final

Hi guys.....I'm back again with the latest version of my patch.

Whats New ?

1. First of all the pacing thing has been fixed and hopefully the CPU will play sensibly through out the course of the match and post a good enough total.

2. CPU not posting enough totals on the board has also been fixed. Now u won't be able to get the CPU out cheaply.

3. It had been repoted to me that CPU often got out at the power boosted backfoot cover drive which lofted the ball of the fielders on the off-side. As the settings for the normal and the power boosted backfoot cover drive is in the same stroke which is 'Back Cover (& 6 Hit)' there is very little i can do to prevent CPU from playing this power boosted shot at the wrong time. The solution for this which i have implemented in this update is that i have removed the power boosted backfoot cover drive and have replaced it with the normal backfoot cover drive. So in the end whether u play the power boosted or the normal backfoot cover drive, the result will be the same. I tested this iand it worked out quite nicely.

4. Couple of edges in the strokes have been tweaked.

5. Misc. twekas here and there.

7.3Final-A - New Batting Tech.

7.3Final-B - Old Batting Tech.

Download..........And plz post and kind if comments, suggestions, bugs,etc so that i get motivated and work out a better patch next time.

!!! NJOY !!!

The fixed patch has been uploaded...so plz download it from below.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread