Tutsi's A.I. Patches

well....i'm just waiting for TOM HICKS or PRAKASH to fix the PATCH MAKER so that everybody can install my patch and on any gob file.

well....i'm just waiting for the final reply from PRAKASH as to whether he's making a patch maker or not.

**THE TXT FILE STUUF IS WAS TOO HECTIC AS I HAVE TO LOOK INTO EVERY STROKE FILE TO SEE WHAT VALUES I HAVE CHANGED. AND MANY TIMES I FORGOT AS TO WHAT STROKE I EDITED SO U MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO NJOY THE BENIFIT OF THE PATCH COZ IT MIGHT BE MISSING 1 OR 2 EDITED STROKES.

In your next version tutsi could you please make more edges for both me and cpu cause i find batting quite easy and bowling alright but i don't get enough edges.

Is it also possible to make more lbws and bowls occur

cheers:) :) :)

Originally posted by straw
In your next version tutsi could you please make more edges for both me and cpu cause i find batting quite easy and bowling alright but i don't get enough edges.

Is it also possible to make more lbws and bowls occur

cheers:) :) :)

well i don't think we need to increase the number of edges. if u play on a green pitch u'll see a LOT of edges while others produce very little.

and about that LBW and Bowled things.....well i 'll see that i can do.

since prakash i sreleased this cfg editor ver. 2.0 which lets us create patches.

i'll be releasing my patch really very soon which can be installed on ANY gob file.

GREAT NA...?

hi tutsi im back and i now have cricket 2004 again, i want to get playing. Should i wait for version 5.2, i was quite happy with the last one i was using (forget which one it was).

5.2 has already been released, and so has 5.3...however the great tutsi will now be releasing a patch which i think we can install on any gob....thanks to prakash's new cfg editor.

also since this new cfg editor looks to have solved the gob problem, i might upload my own patch which i think is pretty effective in test matches. It is actually a highly modified version of tutsi's 4.1 patch.

Hey tuts is there anyway to stop the byes problem on a wet pitch cause the keeper doesn't get down quick enough to get the ball and it really ****es me off.

When do you reckon it'll be done tuts

Users who are viewing this thread