TV Series General Discussion

Holy Comolli! The new season of Dexter has got underway in some style! Unbelievable first episode!

Yes it's very good. Great production values, great acting and great writing. Everything typical of an HBO drama.

Saw the pilot of "Last Resort".

I think we have the best new series of the fall TV season:cheers.

New South Park is actually pretty good. I like it. I reckon Mark will like it

Anyone see the South Park episode 'Insecurity'?

That one was a classic:D.

Thats really funny, I like the bit when Cartman get a man to r***, his mum, while he argues with the guy on the phone

Thats really funny, I like the bit when Cartman get a man to r***, his mum, while he argues with the guy on the phone

Fascinating

sigmund-freud.jpg

Who watches Homeland? Thoughts?

Me.

Season 2 is the best season of any show I've seen barring maybe Breaking Bad Season 4 and maybe Season 3. It is absolutely amazing and I actually look forward to Monday's now more than any other day since it's on.

The show's moving a lot quicker this season than I expected and it looks to me as if there still a lot more that will happen in Season 2. I'm real excited to see where they take the show.

A friend recommended it to me, and so far I have been impressed with the show. Each episode makes you see more.

Where are you up to? If you're not up to date, let me tell you, you're in for a treat.

Users who are viewing this thread