TV Series General Discussion

When Saul sees the video of Brody at the end of S2E2. Holy tweaking ----! What a great way to end an episode.

Yeh that was an amazing episode. I loved the part where Carrie goes to recover the USB.

I'm all caught up now. Just in time for the new episode tomorrow :D.

Mmm, probably season 1 if I had to choose but both are brilliant. In particular, I like how the show has sort of played on the definition of "terrorists" and tried to humanize the people we would normally call "terrorists". Also, the criticism of drone strikes was something that I applauded.

Homeland: "The Clearing" Review - IGN

Yep, I pretty much agree with that review.

I knew which direction they were going to go with the hit-and-run incident and how they were going to bring it back in with Brody as a running mate and undercover CIA officer, but it was still interesting to see how they did it. The scene with the break-in into the musicians house was hilarious. Also, I love Peter. Great character. As are all of them on this show. The acting on this show is pretty spectacular.

Still have to watch it tonight.

I watch it and Boardwalk Empire on Mondays, and usually Boardwalk first, but at 3 am I had to call it a night.

One thing I hate about Homeland are the goddamn previews.

Homeland: "The Clearing" Review - IGN

Yep, I pretty much agree with that review.

I knew which direction they were going to go with the hit-and-run incident and how they were going to bring it back in with Brody as a running mate and undercover CIA officer, but it was still interesting to see how they did it. The scene with the break-in into the musicians house was hilarious. Also, I love Peter. Great character. As are all of them on this show. The acting on this show is pretty spectacular.

Yeah that was a great episode. This season has been full of them. Looks like another episode which is more of a set-up episode, expecting the ---- to hit the fan in the next episode or two.

Hopefully that doesn't ruin anyone's enjoyment of the show:D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonsense. Claire Danes' ugly crying is legendary.
url-400x300.jpeg

I usually watch these..

Castle, Super Natural, BB Theory, Master Chef -Australia and Two and a half men.

Those who haven't watched the most recent episode of Dexter ("Helter-Skelter"), beware of the spoiler:

R.I.P Issak Sirko (Ray Stevenson), by far the greatest individual character to have starred in this series yet. Anyone who's seen him in the TV series, "Rome", where he plays the role of Legionary Titus Pullo would know him even better and how good an actor he is! Shame everything has to end, enjoyed his cameo while it lasted.

Yea good episode that.

Agree with you there Haarithan. Thought he was a fine character. Also thought Hanna had died would have been interesting if Dexter would actually blame Debra for it. Think hes going to have to choose between Debra and Hanna as the latter will want to kill the former. But La Guerta's getting quite close too.

Yeah poised for a very exciting finish by the looks of things.

Dexter + Hannah for Season 8 would be deadly! :D But damn, I would kill to have Jennifer Carpenter (Debra Morgan) in the show as long as possible, cos she's such a stunningly good actor!

Can't have the cake as well as eat it though. :/

Users who are viewing this thread