TV Series General Discussion

Haha, wait till season 2. Serious shite goes down.

Season 1 is amazing as well though.

I agree Claire Danes is superb and fully deserving of her emmy for best actress.

Fergie watches Boardwalk Empire haha.

----------

Started watching Homeland. On Episode 6 in Season 1. So good!

Freakin' addictive. Am at the season finale, just waiting to find an hour and half of free time..

Suraag-The Clue came in DD National during the 90s.
It was the best TV show ever.
3 hours of full murder mystrey.Miss those types of programs now.

I have started watching The Walking Dead a few days ago, watched 6 episodes yesterday it was insane. On Season 2, Epiosde 5 right now. It's getting intense, I heard that season 3 is where it's at.

Suraag-The Clue came in DD National during the 90s.
It was the best TV show ever.
3 hours of full murder mystrey.Miss those types of programs now.

What better than CID on Sony. Come on you can not see where the story is going

I have started watching The Walking Dead a few days ago, watched 6 episodes yesterday it was insane. On Season 2, Epiosde 5 right now. It's getting intense, I heard that season 3 is where it's at.

Yeah, season 3 is the best by far. Season 2 started off slow but around where you are it picks up pace.

Obviously. :p

The Simpsons 24th season is quite good as well.

Simpsons have now have degraded from what the used to be, it is nowhere as good as it used to be, all of a sudden, I now prefer South Park and family guy

Simpsons have now have degraded from what the used to be, it is nowhere as good as it used to be, all of a sudden, I now prefer South Park and family guy

yes and no. if it nails an episode it still really hits it out of the park, just there are a lot of bad episodes too.

Yeah, season 3 is the best by far. Season 2 started off slow but around where you are it picks up pace.

Yeah, I'm at the part where they find Sophia in the barn and shoot her. And Hershel is missing, Laurie car accident. Getting intense.

Users who are viewing this thread