TV Series General Discussion

House of Cards is really growing on me now.

Started watching Cheers.It is funny yet I feel from the first few episodes I have seen that Frasier was better.

Tells you about the quality of Frasier. Probably the best spinoff of all time.Absolutely brilliant.

I watch HIMYM, House MD, The big bang theory, Two and a half men, Family Guy, Entourage, Suits, Arrow and some other shows.....Arrow is a new series and is pretty interesting...Entourage is quite entertaining too...HIMYM is just awesome....House MD gets unbelievably good after season 1 its a must watch, one of the best shows ever....and suits is one show I'd recommend for people who like drama

Yup, Arrow is watchable now after seeing it's first 4-5 episodes. Though they could have got rid of those flashbacks in meaningless timings, maybe some kind of episode to focus only on past.

I am now just waiting for 14th for Dexter to begin. As of now, there is not a single show on TV which I can watch on daily basis. Even HIMYM have started it's repeats.

All Sitcoms seem to be going down hill, Modern Family is abysmal now.

Does nobody watches Psych?
I would continue to serve my fanboy duties nonetheless.
Saw Psych S0702. Solid episode from start to finish.While the premiere was funny,one could say there were a few aspects which could have been handled better.
Well, this episode had no weak point at all.Fine fine episode.

If someone has to test drive Psych,this would be the episode to do so.Definitely in the Top 5 episodes for me.

All Sitcoms seem to be going down hill, Modern Family is abysmal now.

Agreed, I will continue to watch it as it is still better than all the other American comedies which are pure drivel, but it's lost it's charm for sure. It really went downhill midway through season 3, season 1 and 2 were some of the best comedy seasons in a long time. In terms of family shows perhaps the best this generation.

Finished with Dexter. Great overall acting by the side cast. Although this season wasn't based on the sole character but I still enjoyed it thoroughly. I think this Season was more focused on the character development. The end was still predictable for me, not the events how it took place however. BTW Is S8 going to be the last season of Dexter? I hope not.

Will be starting Mad Men from April. Expecting it to be outstanding as well.

Started watching The Americans and it is superb. Always love a period drama. Highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread