TV Series General Discussion

For those who enjoy distopian type of movies/books will be huge fans of a TV show called Revolution. Its utterly brilliant! Electricity has disappeared and the world has completely changed.

Other TV shows I enjoy are Suits and White Collar. I've seen a few posts which claim they're not great. White Collar is watchable, and usually enjoyable but can be a bit dry. Suits is fantastic, every episode is great, the season 2 finale was 1st class!

I'm a massive fan of TV shows (even though my time to watch them is limited) and the others I tend to watch are;

• Revolution
  • Suits
  • White Collar
  • HIMYM
  • Bones
  • Criminal Minds
  • Arrow
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Fringe (Cancelled now but is decent)
  • The Walking Dead
  • Dexter

Well becoming a big fan of Banshee. Saw the episode 2 and its really amazing. The storyline is just to near perfect and would recommend many to watch Banshee

For those who enjoy distopian type of movies/books will be huge fans of a TV show called Revolution. Its utterly brilliant! Electricity has disappeared and the world has completely changed.

Other TV shows I enjoy are Suits and White Collar. I've seen a few posts which claim they're not great. White Collar is watchable, and usually enjoyable but can be a bit dry. Suits is fantastic, every episode is great, the season 2 finale was 1st class!

I'm a massive fan of TV shows (even though my time to watch them is limited) and the others I tend to watch are;

• Revolution
  • Suits
  • White Collar
  • HIMYM
  • Bones
  • Criminal Minds
  • Arrow
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Fringe (Cancelled now but is decent)
  • The Walking Dead
  • Dexter

The pilot of Revolution was perhaps the worst bit of TV I've ever seen. The premise is great but the show itself was just painful. I would put Criminal Minds into that category as well.

BBT and HIMYM have been insulted to death in this thread as well.

I will be watching Justified today.You like it don't you thedon?

Yeah it's brilliant. I'm still a couple of episodes off finishing season 2 though, and have been for quite a while. Really busy so unfortunately can't keep up with the weekly episodes like I hoped!

Yeah it's brilliant. I'm still a couple of episodes off finishing season 2 though, and have been for quite a while. Really busy so unfortunately can't keep up with the weekly episodes like I hoped!

Considering the fact that I have too much free time,I will catch up with you real soon.:D

I've watched the first three episodes of Netflix's 'House of Cards'. The plot is good, the political commentary is excellent, but the script is questionable, and the acting is average.

Watched Both Justified pilot and the season premiere of Psych.

Justified -I liked the pilot.It was a little slow moving,but I guess it was compensated by many other aspects of the show.Considering that I never heard of it before this thread,I think it is very underrated.I am just a bit concerned about Kentucky setting though.But then again,this show is already in 4th season so its not like the writers are short of story arcs.I usually judge a show after 4 episodes but this has started well.

Psych-I thought the premiere was excellent.It has been just about an year since last season's finale,but it was worth the wait.

I kinda always knew that Henry (Cobin Bernsen) will live,but still,it was good to know that the show is not dwelling much into emotional stuff.It should concentrate on what it is good at,and that's what it is doing at the moment.Chelsea was the only annoying thing in the episode.

Next episode is writen by the same dude who wrote Last Night Gus(S 6 E 2),so I am hopeful.

My favourite quote-

Gus-"That's my delivery man. Satchel Gizmo. He's likable, so everyone lets him into places." Shawn-"He's indecipherable and constipated!" Gus-That's part of his charm. He's been married nine times."----on the cover story of his disguise.

On the positive side BBT is getting slightly better, while Two and a half men is crappier. Best if they finish it now, rather than drag it on( kind of like Dravid's career)

Matt's list made me wonder what I've got on my hard drive. All are either full series (remember, 2 or more seasons make a series) or up to date with America:

• I'm Alan Partridge
  • Life On Mars
  • Blue Mountain State
  • Frasier
  • Homeland
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Life
  • Monk
  • New Girl
  • Big Bang Theory
  • The Office (US)

221GBs of TV Shows. Lovely.

Matt's list made me wonder what I've got on my hard drive. All are either full series (remember, 2 or more seasons make a series) or up to date with America:

• I'm Alan Partridge
  • Life On Mars
  • Blue Mountain State
  • Frasier
  • Homeland
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Life
  • Monk
  • New Girl
  • Big Bang Theory
  • The Office (US)

Lovely Indeed.:thumbs

• I'm Alan Partridge
  • Life On Mars
  • Blue Mountain State
  • Frasier
  • Homeland
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Life
  • Monk
  • New Girl
  • Big Bang Theory
  • The Office (US)

Why don't you watch them online, rather than waste space on your hard drive.

I have a USB slot on my TV so I like to plug it in and watch it on there!

Get a HDMI cable ( Poundland or 99p Store). And you can play it run it straight on to the TV, and not have to download it.

I also have that (PS3). The resolution is better if I download it, and I don't have to arse around with buffering.

Users who are viewing this thread