asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I like drama, thrill and action
Chuck (2007 - SciFi/Comedy/Drama - about a nerd who somehow downloads vital government data into his mind. I know it doesn't make sense, but hey it's Sci-Fi)
Silicon Valley (2014 - Comedy/Drama - a brilliant show which showcases how easy or not-so-easy it is to build a startup)
Kyle XY (2006 - I know it's old but high on drama and thrill/mystery)

S

Satan666

Chuck (2007 - SciFi/Comedy/Drama - about a nerd who somehow downloads vital government data into his mind. I know it doesn't make sense, but hey it's Sci-Fi)
Silicon Valley (2014 - Comedy/Drama - a brilliant show which showcases how easy or not-so-easy it is to build a startup)
He indicated he rather not something old, those you recommended are over 10 yrs.[DOUBLEPOST=1494448543][/DOUBLEPOST]@SaiSrini you can try Arrow (since you like flash). Blacklist has mild violence but high on drama. Stranger Things on netflix was pretty thrilling!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. It has a slow first season but then everything is great. Season 4 is one of the best shows on TV. Flash and Arrow doesn't even compare.

Oh ok. I tried one episode and yes it was very slow and I have not yet moved on forward. Will try again.

Looks interesting (especially the synopsis of Chuck that you've given). That's probably first on my list of 'to watch'. I enjoy binge watching TV shows, and have fortunately or unfortunately cultivated that unnecessary cult habit. :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Watched 'The Flash' Episode 21. They get more and more excruciatingly painful in terms of not getting to the end of it, but in terms of drama and emotion, they still ROCK the WORLD!!! I absolutely loved the episode and it was so damn good and entertaining as always. Somehow, the acting and the drama of this show never ceases to amaze.

After all that happened so far this episode with Iris, if they kill her, the makers freakin' F--- don't have a heart. With all the positivity that they throw at us through Barry Allen, they got to be believers in the happy world where the good live and the bad die. That speech by Iris to Barry was so amazing that I couldn't stop myself shedding a drop. This is emotional manipulation to invest us so much into Barry-Iris and then make us fear for the breakage of their togetherness. Call me a sissy I don't mind, I am so waiting for Iris to live and Savitar to be defeated. Iris must stay!

The emotions and the drama is what keeps the show flying.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Oh ok. I tried one episode and yes it was very slow and I have not yet moved on forward. Will try again.
Just to give you a heads up.
Till episode 16 you will feel this about the characters.
Coulson - The guy you are watching for.
Ward - Bland
Skye - Annoying
Jemma & Fitz - Boring
May - Badass.
Now what the general consensus is about them
Coulson - Still one of the best guys
May - Badass. Needs to team up with Black Widow.
Ward -
needs to become a regular once again
Jemma - One of the best part of the show. Badass.
Fitz - The Other best part. Badass.
Skye -
she needs to appear on the new show

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Penultimate episode of 'The Flash' Season 3

Emotional wreckage. F---ing emotional manipulation. I am pretty bloody sure they will do something next week in the final episode to bring Iris back and all. But to put in that vows video of Iris in the end and giving all that music, total emotional manipulation. There are many who are so much invested in this show because of the brilliance and are so invested into the characters. At this time for the writers to indulge in such emotional manipulation is not on. I will probably never see The Flash again with the kind of attachment that I've given it so far. Maybe its good for me that I can detach emotionally from the show. But for the writers, it can be bad news. This was one show which kept the purity inspite of all the sci-fi.

After that episode, I don't mind having a few weeks break from The Flash.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Any American horror story and South park fan here?
Fan will be far-fetched as I have not watched any episode of South Park but I have enjoyed their clips whenever and wherever they are posted.
If I would have new system I would say I am waiting for the new south Park game.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Fan will be far-fetched as I have not watched any episode of South Park but I have enjoyed their clips whenever and wherever they are posted.
If I would have new system I would say I am waiting for the new south Park game.
Oh yes! The fractured but whole!! :lol it's available for pre-order I believe. Saw today on Facebook

Users who are viewing this thread