TV Series General Discussion

S

Satan666

Been following South Park years now though the last couple seasons been rather poor. I'd recommend Superjail/Mr Pickles and Robot Chicken if youre a fan of South Park!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Anyone has watched Nimrat Kaur and Juhi Chawla's new show "The Test Case"? Saw it for a brief bit during IPL ads and read synopsis of it on IMDB and saw ratings of 8.9/10 in IMDB (just 7 votes so far, of course!). The idea of the show sounds very exciting and the fact that its a digital web series marks a huge step forward for Indian TV.

Would like to know how I can watch it here in the US.

S

Satan666

Anyone has watched Nimrat Kaur and Juhi Chawla's new show "The Test Case"? Saw it for a brief bit during IPL ads and read synopsis of it on IMDB and saw ratings of 8.9/10 in IMDB (just 7 votes so far, of course!). The idea of the show sounds very exciting and the fact that its a digital web series marks a huge step forward for Indian TV.

Would like to know how I can watch it here in the US.

Mayve seen it advertising on the Zee network, not certain though.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Altbalagi.comSrini, post: 3157684, member: 1728"]Anyone has watched Nimrat Kaur and Juhi Chawla's new show "The Test Case"? Saw it for a brief bit during IPL ads and read synopsis of it on IMDB and saw ratings of 8.9/10 in IMDB (just 7 votes so far, of course!). The idea of the show sounds very exciting and the fact that its a digital web series marks a huge step forward for Indian TV.

Would like to know how I can watch it here in the US.[/QUOTE]
Altbalaji.com

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Been following South Park years now though the last couple seasons been rather poor. I'd recommend Superjail/Mr Pickles and Robot Chicken if youre a fan of South Park!
Robot chicken!! Oh is that the show from the same family guy.,.. guy? Yea last couple of south park season are not so intriguing, except mrs Donald garrison Trump and trolls photoshoping d*ck in mouths!! Cartman's love story is not a good fit at all. Angry butters is a treat to watch though. They desperately should bring back the one story one episode (may be two) formula. It works wonders for them.
Member those fish-sticks, Christian rock, imagination land, crime stoppers episodes? Oh I member!! ;)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Great ending to Season 3 of "The Flash". Must watch, absolutely must watch! I can't wait for October to begin Season 4. The best show by far right now. Its starting to acquire cult status already. I watched the finale live and was reading up the tweets on the hashtag and it was so freakin' fun to be honest. I woke up today morning thinking about it. I love this show so much! Definitely among my all time favorites from the TV verse.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great ending to Season 3 of "The Flash". Must watch, absolutely must watch! I can't wait for October to begin Season 4. The best show by far right now. Its starting to acquire cult status already. I watched the finale live and was reading up the tweets on the hashtag and it was so freakin' fun to be honest. I woke up today morning thinking about it. I love this show so much! Definitely among my all time favorites from the TV verse.
I have some doubts from season 1 and 2. I will pm you them later tonight or tomorrow ;p

S

Satan666

Looks like its all about the Flash, lmao.

Coming soon to this thread are review of each episode, season4 The Flash!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Overselling much!?

Users who are viewing this thread