Twenty20 Champions League

Who will win the Twenty20 Champions League 2009

• Total voters
You dont care about IPL, you dont care about Lalit Modi. Why do you care about a Pakistani T20 domestic team not playing the Champions league? Get on with other work, then! You dont think this is big. Then why bother talking?

Lalit Modi will do whatever he wants. Tensions between India and Pakistan will mean that Pakistan will not be considered when teams from other countries come to the Champions league. You have to cope with it (if you're interested about it)
No, I don't consider a tournament big, when the champions of a country that just won the T20 WC aren't invited :)

I'm just pointing out what a major bust this is gonna be..

This tournament is again just like a bazaar where players sell thier skills for some money and Modhi will be opening his mouth to get lots of money but for fame he needs to have team from Pakistan.
No need for Pakistan to play in such a tournament.

LOL, I love how every tournament not including Pakistani teams sucks.

Honestly, we should just cancel the Ashes.

What's the point of a series without Pakistan?

This is crap. Anyone who says otherwise is a twat.

I suggest all cricket fans boycott this joke.

How about cancelling you :rolleyes:

Last edited:

:p That was a good one! You put in the sarcasm and also brought in the "Ashes":cool:

Well, we did win the T20 WC and are the champions...

So I'd say a Champions League without at eam from the champions is just.. pointless.

I agree with zMario, any international contest not involving Pakistan shouldn't go ahead. I mean, even when they are involved, such as the 2006 Oval Test, it's still cancelled. They are just that important.

Well..Well...the relations between the two countries are'nt good at all!!Secondly it's a matter of champion clubs not nations....!!!!

Pakistan govt wont allow Sialkot Stallions to travel to India. Simple.

Users who are viewing this thread