U19 Cricket World Cup (January - February) 2016

I completely agree with you on this but i will not be surprised if India and Pakistan ends up in the final .[DOUBLEPOST=1450875998][/DOUBLEPOST]And its the only world cup where Pakistan has beaten India.[DOUBLEPOST=1450876044][/DOUBLEPOST]Asian teams always have upper hand when matches are played in subcontinental conditions.
right Asian teams are the lions of cricket :p

Can some please fix this so M-I-N-N-O-W is not starred out for being a swear word.

Been there done that .. !!

Apparently, some admins/mods find the word minno(w) very offensive around here, hence its banned. It is a bit ridiculous imo

If India manages to win it it would bring new faces in Indian cricket team.

Shame about that ^
Yeah. Such a disappointment for youngsters. Even though I am not Australian, I am sad that they are not participating. It is a wonderful platform for youngsters and their players will be heart broken.

I am looking forward to 4 players in this side. Ishan Kishan the capt. obviously. He is in Dhoni mould. Keeper, Captain and from Jharkhand. Sarfaraz Ahmed, after his heroics for RCB last season. Ricky Bhui, who already has 2 Ranji Hundreds and a debut 100 vs Goa, in the Vjay Hazare trophy. He can play both formats. Lastly the seamer Avesh Khan, given the poor bowling India have. Has 15 wickets already in 5 Ranji games.

Users who are viewing this thread