LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I completely agree with you on this but i will not be surprised if India and Pakistan ends up in the final .[DOUBLEPOST=1450875998][/DOUBLEPOST]And its the only world cup where Pakistan has beaten India.[DOUBLEPOST=1450876044][/DOUBLEPOST]Asian teams always have upper hand when matches are played in subcontinental conditions.
right Asian teams are the lions of cricket :p

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can some please fix this so M-I-N-N-O-W is not starred out for being a swear word.

Been there done that .. !!

Apparently, some admins/mods find the word minno(w) very offensive around here, hence its banned. It is a bit ridiculous imo

Abhil

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
If India manages to win it it would bring new faces in Indian cricket team.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shame about that ^
Yeah. Such a disappointment for youngsters. Even though I am not Australian, I am sad that they are not participating. It is a wonderful platform for youngsters and their players will be heart broken.

PokerAce

Banned
I am looking forward to 4 players in this side. Ishan Kishan the capt. obviously. He is in Dhoni mould. Keeper, Captain and from Jharkhand. Sarfaraz Ahmed, after his heroics for RCB last season. Ricky Bhui, who already has 2 Ranji Hundreds and a debut 100 vs Goa, in the Vjay Hazare trophy. He can play both formats. Lastly the seamer Avesh Khan, given the poor bowling India have. Has 15 wickets already in 5 Ranji games.

Users who are viewing this thread