Ultimate Face Patch(es)

lazy_chesnut said:
I think I might make a thread solely for people to tell me thatKevin Pietersen's face is too fat, and to keep telling them that there is nothing that can be done about it.

We could perhaps choose someone else from the England team, who seems ok with this head model and give Pietersen some other head, Its just a case of replacing that player with him. Just a thought. I think this problem is going to arise with many other new players too. We have to update the current rosters anyway.

Hariz,

I would guess it is possible to use Baggi Studios to import, say, Anderson's head over KP's head file and have the same head shape and two different textures. I'm not sure about this though. I might try it later today.

=================

Seriously, if anyone can think of a player whose head is a similar shape to KP's then let me know. I need a flat face.

I think I might work on James Anderson next. I don't rate the guy at cricket at all but there seem to be some good portrait photos of him which I could use. Plus, loads of people on here seem to like him for some reason.'

If anyone would care to explain why James Anderson should be in the England team, meanwhile, please go to:

www.tom-doesnt-believe-you.com

Merry Christmas.

In my own opinion, this face of Pietersen was pretty good : an excellent depiction if you ask me...

kp10dt.jpg

Moreover, I think that these pictures might help you : http://www.virgin.net/sport/cricket/ashes/wallpapers/

Last edited:
guys how do u change faces and get it in the game if there is a face editor please let us know so we too can try our hands on face making.

I think I've worked out a way of getting the wicket keepers to wear hats.

If anyone's interested, let me know. Also, I can get fielders to wear helmets, or no headwear at all.

That's great, you can now get Ian Bell to wear a helmet! Here is my attempt at KP. I've only done his bowling face so far as I can't be bothered to do much more right now :onpc. This is V1.1 :p, I lost my original one so I started from scratch and this is a rough example which took me only 30 minutes, sorry if it looks a bit rough at the moment.

Attachments

• Pietersen Preview.PNG
    Pietersen Preview.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 186
I don't know how to make it stick up, Hariz did it but I'm not sure how. The face part is easy though and I'll be able to do that with ease!

You can't make it stick up with that head model. The Michael Vaughan one has sticky up hair bits, but the original KP one doesn't.

Honeydo, did you change anything except the hair colour and ears? Also, what part of the game did you get that screenshot from? Was it just when he walks back from bowling?

lazy_chesnut said:
I think I've worked out a way of getting the wicket keepers to wear hats.

If anyone's interested, let me know. Also, I can get fielders to wear helmets, or no headwear at all.

yeah got that too mate, tried it out a couple of times and its really easy. Got some batsmen bowling with their helmets on :p :p . The only problem now I face is that I tried out some players like Naved-ul-Hasan who is not in the CT 2004 but has still got his face in the game like many others. I made a decent face bmp but when I replaced his face texture only transparency lines appeared instead of the face. I think this will be the problem with all new players who were not in CT2004. But that did'nt happen with KP, I am not sure.
Moreover I replaced some player models with others and it not only changes the head but also the skin colour and body.

I found the only problem I am having is with fielding heads that, when viewed in the face editor, are shifted off to the right a bit. An example is KP's fielding head, and the only way I could get the new KP fielding head is to use the bowling head, and he doesn't wear a cap.

Some of the people seem to have their fielding heads replaceable. I think it's a problem with Baggi Studios to be honest.

If I try and import the face into the game, it crashes back to the desktop. If anyone knows a way to combat this, please let me know.

I supppose I could use another head model which works OK, but then it wouldn't work properly.

Hariz, what file number is Naved-ul-Hasan so I can try it?

Here are some screengrabs with the 'keeper wearing a cap. I think it looks far, far better and a lot more professional.

Attachments

• hats.JPG
    hats.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 181
Naved's bowling head is 580. Try it out and let me know, it certainly seems to be a problem with Baggie Studios. Nice work with the Keeper. Looks way better.
Thx.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread