Under-19 World Cup 2018

Who will win the latest Under-19 World Cup?

• West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa

• New Zealand

• Afghanistan

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • England

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • India

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Bangladesh

• Sri Lanka

• Zimbabwe

• Total voters
Fantastic performance this is from the team. Complete team game with everyone playing their part. The Semi final will now be against Pakistan :D. Will be interesting match. Go Men in Blues (Afg & Ind)

I think the U19 team of Pakistan is amazing, its gonna be a Pak win most likely though the match is high pressure and chanes are even

Not the quickest start from Afghanistan but I can definitely understand all the nerves coming into this match. Playing semi-finals against Australia is a very big thing. Really hope they give a good fight and even better go on to win it.[DOUBLEPOST=1517180030][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think the U19 team of Pakistan is amazing, its gonna be a Pak win most likely though the match is high pressure and chanes are even
:lol The most confusing statement ever. Good luck to both the sides. Also do not know much about the Pakistani side how is it amazing and better than India?

Afghanistan need to reach atleast 220 to have a fighting chance. 14 overs left with 5 wickets need to score atleast run a ball.

The most confusing statement ever. Good luck to both the sides. Also do not know much about the Pakistani side how is it amazing and better than India?
They have good bowlers in Shaheen Shah Afridi and they bowled quite well to SA in the quarter final. However, their batsmen in that match all went for stupid shots. It will be interesting to see their bowling vs the Indian batting lineup. Predicting an Indian win, India also has bowlers who can hit 140 clicks and beyond that. Hopefully our side has a good day and we can enter into the final comfortably.

[DOUBLEPOST=1517180030][/DOUBLEPOST]
:lol The most confusing statement ever. Good luck to both the sides. Also do not know much about the Pakistani side how is it amazing and better than India?

As Pakistan have been two times in the final and it has run through oppositions in this tournament as well. Our U19 team has always been quite consistent but as its a pressure game so ofcourse chances would be even however ofcourse being a proud pakistani I would say we are gonna win Insha Allah :)

Watched the Pakistani bowling and it seems pathetically ordinary. The fielding was so poor.

Honestly, at this stage of their careers, the blame really comes down to the coaches. No one backing up at the stumps, sloppy fielding within the circle, multiple dropped catches really worrying for Pakistan. Really seemed they went in without a real plan against the strong Indian batting.

Will have to be a really strong Pakistani performance, something a little out of character will be needed.

So 272 is not bad per se but losing 4 wickets in last 5 overs did cost a bit. 300 and we would have been sitting in a good spot. A superb innings from Shubham Gill and good innings from Shaw & Kalra as well.

40,57,94,16 and a 41 now are Shaw's performance in this WC.
86,90, 63 and now 102 is wow performance from Gill this WC. I am pretty sure they are the future of Indian cricket.

Continued domination by this set of players. 15 overs 34/4 is just too much ask now for Pakistan.

There is zero intent from Pakistan while chasing right now and those 8 missed runouts with 5 catch drops just shows that the pressure got to them.

Users who are viewing this thread