Unluckiest Cricket Player

Mat Inns Balls Runs Wkts BBI BBM Ave Econ SR
10 19 2576 1175 51 5/48 8/109 23.03 2.73 50.5
20662.1.jpg

If Sami cancome back after such a long time this guy can also come back. Anyways Asif and Shoaib also made comeback after ban.
Warne was banned for 1 year too. :)

If Sami cancome back after such a long time this guy can also come back. Anyways Asif and Shoaib also made comeback after ban.
Warne was banned for 1 year too. :)
Do u know who u r comparing Shabir Ahmed with? Shane Warne. Shabir is no where close to him or Asif or Shoaib. Asif and Shoaib were not banned. Shoaib was injured. Sami has performed in domestic cricket and has made place in the team for himself.

I'm pretty sure Shabir Ahmed played against West Indies or someone, almost a year ago now. Pakistan were short on bowlers, and his ban was lifted so they tried him. If my memory serves me correctly (which it doesnt do very often) he played very poorly and was consequently dropped.

It must be difficult to be accused of chucking and then remoddeling your action. There are the physical issues or coming up with a new action and then theres the mental barriers. You may become self-concious and paranoid about what others think of you as a sportsman. You may even be labelled a cheater! Maybe I'm going into the matter a bit too much.

Corey Collymore was a very good fast bowler untill he suffered injury. Now the poor guy is medium fast bowler and you have to feel for the guy as he gives more than 100% every time he plays for his country.

Ashish Nehra and Balaji

were in decent form before getting injuries and because of so many new bowlers could never actually come back............Poor Chaps

currently i feel Pollock is a bit unlucky being left out of the test side, but hes also lucky for having such a long and great career.

who would be the luckiest apart from their hard work and talant, I think Murali..

who would be the luckiest apart from their hard work and talant, I think Murali..

This comment really makes no sense. If a cricketer doesn't have talent and doesn't work hard, he would have nothing.

currently i feel Pollock is a bit unlucky being left out of the test side, but hes also lucky for having such a long and great career.

I second this. Next to McGrath, only consistent performer is Pollock in my opinion. :hpraise These two ( McGrath/Pollock), despite of their ages(35), have given more than 100% in their career throughout. Its never never easy for a pace bowler to be so consistent in this age. Pollock is really unlucky as he is inconsistently selected in team these days.

Mohammad Sami. The amount of changes, that have been dropped to his bowling, and wrong decisions against him is actually statistically valid.

Users who are viewing this thread