VB Series

Ya vb series had 3 finals since 20 or 15 years back. its not first time. Also if u play world series in cricket 2004 they will have 3 finals.

And then they'll even up with Australia with 3 world cups. Australia has 3 right? 87, 99, 2003...yep. That is a dream. Well I"m looking forward to this competition. I think the competition format allows any team to come back at any stage.

I mean for the first time it will go through till third final .I think all 3 finals never happened before.This time between Pak vs Aus

say if australia won 2 finals wat would be the point of going to the third. it would be a waste of time

The first game of the Vb series is going to be won by Australlia i think because of the form of their key players in the Icc xi team (eg RICKY PONTING). West Indies have come after a 3 -month lay off and they will be rusty and we all saw that in the tour match.

borncricketer said:
The first game of the Vb series is going to be won by Australlia i think because of the form of their key players in the Icc xi team (eg RICKY PONTING). West Indies have come after a 3 -month lay off and they will be rusty and we all saw that in the tour match.
yes i agree wif borncricter i think aussies won dis tour.. west indies have been off for a while and same as pakistan... haven't seen dem in action for a while but i wish all the times good luck :D

Pakistan are having too much difficulty with the injuries. i thin pakistan needed a better choice of who to bring to the VB series because the opening is just fine butt and hameed are doing well and they brung in Hafeez and Umar instead they could have gone with Asim kamal and danish kaneria those guys did well.then inzi might not be in this vb series either. :( PAK need fitness!!!!!

pak needs a decent side!lol
anyway i think i can remember when the west indies beat aus at the mcg in the final many years back(i'm not old).

Lara and Gayle are both in extraordinary form, I can't think of any of the Pakistani players in form, Akhtar was the only one showing a glimpse of good form. The final will be Windies vs Australia i reckon

Well its three rounds of games so any team may find their form midway through the second stage. And any team may be hit by an injury. And any team may find a brand new star (albeit a one-series star). It's ODI cricket folks--that's why I think test cricket is so much better--you can at least bank on your team to win against weaker opposition.

aus-win final for sure though pak can never be counted out

wi winning this.man of the series chris "onry" gayle.mark my words.
ralllllllllyyyyyyy ,rally round the west indies.......... :cheer :cheer :cheer

Users who are viewing this thread