VB Series

Not as good, pffft! We're coming second in ING Cup and we beat the top team QLD in both PURA Cup and ING Cup

squiz said:
Not as good, pffft! We're coming second in ING Cup and we beat the top team QLD in both PURA Cup and ING Cup
Because the other teams are good enough to have their players playing for Australia, you've got Aussie rejects that can dominate the domestic comp

Why would you change the team when you're winning? We've got many players in our team that would get a game for any other international side

ha ha ha(very funny)!queensland and victoria are the best state teams,and we've got it over them so we have to be the best.even though me and squizzy are fellow victorians i cannot share his love of shane warne,he is not the greatest spinner of all time.we are better than new south wales.yes!

squiz said:
Why would you change the team when you're winning? We've got many players in our team that would get a game for any other international side
So? Other teams have players that can make it to play for the Aussie team, you just get to keep Test rejects like Elliott who can dominate domestic attacks

squiz said:
Heaps of players in the Australian team have got the chop (Hayden, Martyn, Langer, Kasper)
And fought their way back- also, none of them were dropped after a really extended run of tests (I think Elliott had about 30 games?) apart from Langer- and he got 1 game to prove himself at the end of the Ashes series, scored a century and has been in the team ever since. Elliott had a chance recently, scored 1 and a duck

Elliott had a couple of days to prepare for the match, and was batting in his unpreferred spot No.3

squiz said:
Elliott had a couple of days to prepare for the match, and was batting in his unpreferred spot No.3
Langer was at number 3, came back to open.......

VB Series - 1st ODI Australia vs West Indies

You can now stake your reputation on the outcome of the 1st ODI of the VB Series against Australia vs West Indies being played at Melbourne Cricket Ground on Friday January 14th.

Odds:

Australia - 1/4
West Indies - 4/1

Bets will be accepted until 2:30am GMT on 14th January and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

Bets can be made here: VB Series - 1st ODI Australia vs West Indies

sachin said:
why knock good players?sure they are not in the test team but there the best in the comp.
My point is that if every team was at full strength, with the Test players in their team, Victoria would be down the bottom somewhere

that means there would be no international cricket (during summer anyway).and actually i think we could give every team a run for there money.just because teams get good players back doesn't mean they are going to win,look at south australia against us.victoria the home of cricket in australia!

Users who are viewing this thread