VB Series

afridi strikes a thick edge keepr caching it.Afridi is becoming a valubale all rounder for pakistan.afridi rockssssssssssssssss.

fardin said:
afridi strikes a thick edge keepr caching it.Afridi is becoming a valubale all rounder for pakistan.afridi rockssssssssssssssss.
ODI Debut 1996. 191 ODIs for Pakistan. Batting ave 23.57. Bowling ave 36.58. If its taken him 8 years and nearly 200 ODIs to make those stats then God save Pakistan's cricket future.
Oh and Shoaib is getting spanked by Clarke again! lmao.
Woohoo!!! 5 down now! If Pakistan dont bring Shoaib back in the attack they might win this one! I would lose all my rep points but it will be so worth it!! Fingers crossed!!! Third inside edge to the stumps by the way... luck is on Pakistans side.

Last edited:
Oh dear..........it is going to be a close match
good bowling by razzaq.

****ing naved_ul_hasan gave 3 fours in one over what an idiot.

In the end we won it quite comfortably with 2 overs and 4 wickets in hand. Looks like Lehmann's hit a patch of form with his 49*, Clarke brilliant 97

squiz said:
In the end we won it quite comfortably with 2 overs and 4 wickets in hand. Looks like Lehmann's hit a patch of form with his 49*, Clarke brilliant 97

Yeah i thought clarkey batted wonder fully and good contirbution by lehmann.You got a give pakistan credit by not giving up untill the last ball. :(
ANd shahid you were right shoiab always give away runs.

Aussies win quite comfortably in the end. When did this match start? Maybe they weren't showing it on ESPN-Star or maybe I just missed it. Whenever I turned it on they were showing golf or some rally.

Pakistan 272/7 lost to Australia 253/6 (D/L Method) by 4 wickets.

Must have been interesting.

2nd ODI Aus vs Pak

Toss: Pakistan

Pakistan 272/7 (50 ov) (Butt 61, Inzi 68, Afridi 56*) (Kasprowicz 2/38)
Australia 253/6 (43.0/45 ov) (Clarke 97)

Result: Australia won by 4 wickets (D/L method)

Man of the Match: MJ Clarke

Clarke will be Australia's next opener in the One Dayers, he'll be like Mark Waugh, open in the one dayers, middle order in tests, and bowl some handy off breaks.

VB Series - 3rd ODI West Indies vs Pakistan

Wed Jan 19th @ Brisbane

Odds:

Pakistan - 5/6
West Indies - 5/6

Bets will be accepted until 22:30 GMT on 18th January and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

You can bet here: VB Series - 3rd ODI West Indies vs Pakistan

Pakistan need Afridi to stay in form and not give his wicket away,, play like he did today. Shoab has been bowling **** recently going for like 7-8 per over. Yohana and Inzi well one of them needs to bat up the order, too much youth up there that have no control.

I think Pakistan have some solid talent,, but they're far to timid with the bat,, they rarely push tight singles, and they seem quite content to travel at about 4 per over, which really isn't good enough.

Shoaib walks off in his third over. I dont care what his supporters here say... he does NOT have the stamina, the comittment, the professionalism to work hard on his fitness, and ends up doing this to Pakistan. I would trade him for a better motivated player in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread