VB Series

Just came back from the game,, was alright, pakistan did it easy in the end,, good batting from them for sure!

The crowd booed the hell out of Aktah when he had to go off,, i think people are getting sick of his ****. Also when ever inzi would run a single crowd yelled "There's two in that" lol,, anyway I've got tickets for the game on friday night as well!! :D

ZoraxDoom said:
I think i heard someone saying Akmal's promotion up the order was a bad idea.....

I think it was shahid.He himself believe's that he knows alot about cricket But at the end of the day he has been proven wrong. :(

You have mentioned it in here some where but i wont search it for you.You said that akamal's promotion as a opener was a failure.

fardin said:
You have mentioned it in here some where but i wont search it for you.You said that akamal's promotion as a opener was a failure.
Look through his post history and you'll find nothing even relating to Akmal :rolleyes:

Thanks Brad. Fardin, youre an ass*hole. You have proved it time and again with your stupid posts. I dont know why I even fuc*king bother replying to you. Should have learnt my lesson by now.

oh well i will take that as a complament.

brad352 said:
Look through his post history and you'll find nothing even relating to Akmal :rolleyes:

Oh so you did done some research about that lately brad :)

shahid6995 said:
Thanks Brad. Fardin, youre an ass*hole. You have proved it time and again with your stupid posts. I dont know why I even fuc*king bother replying to you. Should have learnt my lesson by now.

Please keep it civil. Posts like this are not acceptable on a public forum.

barmyarmy said:
Please keep it civil. Posts like this are not acceptable on a public forum.
And inventing false quotes, attributing them to someone here and then making fun of them based on those lies is acceptable? Read through the thread and it will be obvious what brought that on.

shahid6995 said:
And inventing false quotes, attributing them to someone here and then making fun of them based on those lies is acceptable? Read through the thread and it will be obvious what brought that on.

Whatever brought it on, Colin is right, that post isn't acceptable. Going down to the same level as certain other members is not the way to behave. Keep it civil and the forum will be a better place for all concerned.

shahid6995 said:

If you have a problem with a post use the report post button or PM a staff member.

Users who are viewing this thread