VB Series

2/62 in the 13th over. Again failure at the top and Inzi and Youhana not stepping up and taking charge. This is a pathetic display of courage by our captain and vicecaptain. What possible reason can they have (other than being scared sh*itless) of coming so far down the order at 5 and 6? Pakistan deserves losing if they continue with this strategy. And its high time Inzi got sacked and Youhana is not captaincy material either. Do I hear Rashid Latif coming back as captain?

pakistan 143/2 currently dont talk alot shahid.

Still doesnt change the fact that Inzi and Youhana need to show some more spine and lead from the front. They are sitting back and letting the youngsters take all the heat. Even if Pakistan wins today it would not change any meaning in my comments. Pay some attention to what is being said and stop making stupid comments yourself Fardin. People are still remembering your "What is Bodyline??" comment and your "Donald and Klusener are losers and idiots" comment. Maybe you should tell yourself to not talk so much. At least when I talk it makes a bit more sense than your needless comments.

Shahid are you ok?You always take every thing seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I kinda do take exception to people telling me not to talk so much especially when they themselves know sh*it about cricket. Sorry but thats just me.

Alright! Finally a win. Hopefully Pakistan can stay ahead of WI now and atleast make the finals. And hopefully Shoaib is injured pretty severely so he cant come back to the team!

brad352 said:
The West Indies reliance on part time bowlers is ridiculous
Thats what they were suggesting in the commentary, that it worked in the English conditions but it will be exposed badly in Australia. But truthfully, do they really have any decent bowlers anymore? I am not familiar with the Windies fringe players so I cant comment on that. We have been spoiled by a string of worldclass bowlers up until Ambrose and Walsh and since then no one has really picked the mantle.

They've got 4 decentish quickies including Bravo, but they don't play because they're obsessed with batting down to about 9

EDIT:typos

Last edited:
3rd ODI Pakistan vs West Indies

Toss: Pakistan

West Indies 273/5 (50 ov) (Gayle 82, Sarwan 76) (Naved 2/55)
Pakistan 274/4 (47.0 ov) (Akmal 124) (Dillon 2/46)

Result: Pakistan won by 6 wickets

Man of the Match: Kamran Akmal

Michael Holding's XI looked pretty stable, although they require a front line spinner and a keeper that can actually bat

Wavell Hinds
Chris Gayle
Ramnaresh Sarwan
Brian Lara
Shiv Chanderpaul
Marlon Samuels
Dwayne Bravo
Courtney Browne
Ian Bradshaw
Mervyn Dillon
Pedro Collins

VB Series - 4th ODI Australia vs West Indies

21st Jan @ Brisbane (D/N)

Odds:

Australia - 1/5
West Indies - 3/1

Bets will be accepted until 2:30 GMT on 21st January and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

you can bet here: VB Series - 4th ODI Australia vs West Indies

Users who are viewing this thread