Videocon Cup

Who will win the Tri-Nation in Zimbabwe?

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
One thing for sure is, India are getting the overs quicker with the spinners today!

Excellent spell by Sehwag! 10-0-44-3

Yuvraj also very economical along with Harbhajan! Bhajji has 3 more! So, India in with a chance still! And the match is not over till the last ball is bowled!

Still its 70-30 in New Zealand's favor because they have Oram, Mc Mullum, Cairns and Vettori who can chip in with useful runs to win it for New Zealand! Odds hugely against India!

Last edited:
No way guys, NewZealand has good batters upto 9. I dont think India has a chance now. Its too late to get those wickets. Its the same story again and again. I dont think we batted well in the last 15 overs and some poor bowling is costing us the match. Sorry to say but i dont think India will win.

:noway

I agree! Though I wont rule out something sensational from India who have done it in the past! They havent done as badly as their previous finals and I dont see why they cant come up with a sensational last 10 overs!

Have faith in India man!!!!

New Zealand need 58 runs in 56 balls

This is getting tense.

Bring in Yadav instead of Bhajji. Time running out!!!!!! 6.5 per over is not a tough ask at all

Yuvraj is doing a good job on bottling up one end!!! Harbhajan released it with 9 runs in his last over! Come on, we need two to three more wickets to put pressure on NZ!!!

P.s: sh**!!!!! a four first ball from Harbhajan! Damn man!!!!

46 off 42 balls!!! if India dont get another wicket at the end of the 46th over, then game over for them!!!

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
Have faith in India man!!!!

I have lost my faith in Indian team. I can't take anymore, now i am not expecting anything else from our team. From now on, i wont expect them to win, Atleast then if they win a match or two, i would be happy. Now stopped watching this match.

New Zealand need 41 runs in 36 balls needed.

I don't think Yadav will be called in. He was hit for 14 runs in his first and last over.

ZexyZahid said:
New Zealand need 41 runs in 36 balls needed.

I don't think Yadav will be called in. He was hit for 14 runs in his first and last over.

Its 32 off 32 now!!! Astle smashes a six off Harbhajan! Wat is Harbhajan doing??? Bowling flat deliveries and not trying to pick wickets!

INDIA IS GONNA LOSE :(

What is harbhajan doing?

Oh my GOD ! a Catch Dropped ! :eek:

INDIA HASNT WON A FINAL SINCE A YEAR I THINK :mad

17 runs of that over!! Great way of Astle to get a century.

Raina drops a simple chance!!

New Zealand need 19 runs in 24 balls.

jk16_4 said:
INDIA IS GONNA LOSE :(

What is harbhajan doing?

Oh my GOD ! a Catch Dropped ! :eek:

INDIA HASNT WON A FINAL SINCE A YEAR I THINK :mad

What? are you kidding??

India hasnt won a final involving more than two teams since 2002!!! Their last win was the Natwest Trophy in 2002!

^^You're right about that I think.

New Zealand need 13 runs in 19 balls.

Match is over.

kalyan said:
I have lost my faith in Indian team. I can't take anymore, now i am not expecting anything else from our team. From now on, i wont expect them to win, Atleast then if they win a match or two, i would be happy. Now stopped watching this match.
Amen!

Users who are viewing this thread