Videocon Cup

Who will win the Tri-Nation in Zimbabwe?

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
ZexyZahid said:
A bit too low odd for India I guess: 0.04. It should be a bit higher after the display after last ODI match.

zahid u cant compare one game of odi with tests. India is a vry good test side & i think those odds r just abt fine :)

taimurasad said:
zahid u cant compare one game of odi with tests. India is a vry good test side & i think those odds r just abt fine :)

Well I guess you don't know that India never won a Test series in Zimbabwe. So the odds should a little bit higher. And in the recent ODI's Zimbabwe showed they have good players. Now results are needed.

Yes, what Zahid says is right. India havent won a test series in Zimbabwe and the odds ought to be a bit higher. Zimbabwe players can be expected to at least draw the series if not win it!

the fact that india hasnt won a test series in zimbabwe surprises me a bit :eek: but provided the current state of zim team, india will certainly gonna change things this time around.

saisrini80 said:
Zimbabwe players can be expected to at least draw the series if not win it!

sai i cant believe u r saying this.

Last edited:
I think India will win all the tests agasint zim India is clearley the second best test side if not then 3rd. India has a quality team with lots of young talent backed up by great expierenced players, I doubt zim will even play 3 days. I'm looking forward to a India test series win.

And its normal for a pakistani to want India to lose. Its always going to be like that.

andrew_nixon said:
Are you confusing Zimbabwe with another country?

No he is not,

The fact that india hasnt won a test series in Zimbabwe the indian players will be abit tentative to start with.A good fight back from zimbabwe and good bowling from Streak and Blignaut can do the job for zimbabwe,

Indiangod said:
And its normal for a pakistani to want India to lose. Its always going to be like that.

Same can be said to the Indian fans,

There is a reason why indo pak series always has fans at the edge of their seats.

andrew_nixon said:
Are you confusing Zimbabwe with another country?

no man!!! from what i see, they seem to be a team with good young players.. their problems is with their star players who are playing just for money and nothing else.. and even when India went to Zimbabwe last time, India were expected to streamroll them. but we ended up drawing the series... i believe that anything can happen anytime!

saisrini80 said:
Thats unfair buddy! Being a Pakistani, he has the right to root for an Indian defeat. But nightprowler has sometime before said that he is in for a healthy rivalry...
Finally, someone who reads my posts all the way !!! :p

nightprowler10 said:
Finally, someone who reads my posts all the way !!! :p

;) Yes mate! I've found your posts extremely interesting! Normally when I read threads, I see the person who posted last. When I see your name, I immediately open that thread. That shows to go how much I love reading your messages!

All Indian supporters, join our chorus in supporting India to win tomorrow's final (today for some people!) at PLanetcricket.

Indian Team Fan Club

saisrini80 said:
Normally when I read threads, I see the person who posted last. When I see your name, I immediately open that thread. That shows to go how much I love reading your messages!
And vice versa. You're a quality poster. Just look at all the pretty green boxes under your name. :)

India has won only one out of 15 finals since the year 2000. They have a chance to make it into two here. There seems to be some kinda curse on the Indian team where they can't succeed in finals, even their top players will fail. Look at the stats from Cricinfo:

These figures are just appalling. Tendulkar's average drops 17 runs in the finals, and others are just as bad. The only man who seems pull through in finals is Kaif, so lets see how he does today. Maybe Bond will take mercy on the Indian top order and let them win. (Sorry, just had to add that in there :D)

5 hrs and 10 mins more for the game to start!! Blood flowing faster through the veins!!!! Indian fans - having that fear at the possibility of India losing yet again! But excitement is surely building!!! Cant wait for tomorrow to unfold!!

I have No Doubt India Will Lose Today Whatever Happens Even If Shewag Gets A Double Century .Its Just a Fact That They Can,t Play Under Pressure

India 276 all out. I think they r some 20 runs short. Can't understand what nehra is trying to do ? If he took a single, Kaif would have got some more runs.

Harbajan is a super sub, he is a better batsman than nehra, why didn't he come to bat instead of nehra ? No planning again from Indians.

All Indians fans pray that our team bowls better. :upray

Because if he was subbed, then Nehra couldn't bowl in the next innings.

Good innings by Sehwag (finally) and Kaif.

Users who are viewing this thread