Videocon Cup

Who will win the Tri-Nation in Zimbabwe?

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
And remember the next match of New Zealand against India is on the same match. Now I really want to see New Zealand bat first.

India's key has always been their batting so they better hope they can bat first or keep NZ under 300.

We always knew New Zealand is going to be a tough opposition..

But I have a feeling India will perform well against them! I predict Sehwag to have a good series here with the bat!

If a guy like sehwag gets his form back on this pitch i dont think any bowler will be safe.He likes batting on flat pitches.

I feel bad for zimbabwe they were crashed I feel like crying,

Anyways I want india to win this match againts new zealand.

Honestly, I dont see India improving from their last performances in Indian Oil cup. They went to Zimbabwe in a rush and i dont know how they will adapt to the situation there. Bcoz India has never done well in Zimbabwe. Ofcourse they will be in the finals (definitely struggle past Zimbabwe), but its hard to beat a team like NewZealand (who r in prime form and obviously far better team).

I am sorry, but this is the fact and we have to accept this. Being a Indian its really hurts me, but what can we do to change Indian Cricket ? Just hope for the best.

:cheers

Last edited:
to win India would need some over night magic from Greg Chappel.
Already the players are low on confidance.

Ya i agree, Millions pray that India should win.......but how ? Can India to it this time ? We can only pray dear.

:)

What do You think of the chances of India in Tomorrow's Match (India Vs New Zealand)?
I checked out the vbookie stats and they are astounding. Do you think India can live up to the expectations? i think i have just wasted my 100 vcash.
i just hope that my hopes are hope-less!!!

Rahul Dravid might be the key for India's success against NZ.
Does somebody remember his quickfire 50 against them?

i have voted for india (ofcourse i wud. i have 100 vcash on stake)
:( :crying :mad :help

Who will be MoM tomorrow?
wish its an indian (for obvious reasons).
btw...lets keep our fingers crossed.
i'll bet on dravid / sehwag.
the pitch was beautiful for batting yesterday.
its gonna be good for india if it is the same tomorrow too.

Lets hope India wins tommorow , they will need it . New zealands looking dangerous.
Indias out of confidence ,and the winning spirit is not thier.

India must win!

This is my line up for tomorrow's game against New Zealand.

Virender Sehwag
*Sourav Ganguly
Suresh Raina
Rahul Dravid
Yuvraj Singh
Mohammad Kaif
+MS Dhoni
Ajit Agarkar
Irfan Pathan
Harbhajan Singh
Ashish Nehra

Option for 5th bowler:

Sourav Ganguly
Virender Sehwag
Suresh Raina
Yuvraj Singh

Hope INDIA will WIN!!!

Last edited:
Good squad wth depth in thier batting , plenty of expirence and talent , we got good strike bowlers like nhera , pathan , H singh and agarkar , we also got lost of 5th bowler choice options which might be sehwag , and raina the 6th bowler.

Indiangod said:
Good squad wth depth in thier batting , plenty of expirence and talent , we got good strike bowlers like nhera , pathan , H singh and agarkar , we also got lost of 5th bowler choice options which might be sehwag , and raina the 6th bowler.
Yeah! It's a good squad man. It looks stronger line up than the New Zealand line-up on the paper though, but I don't know how they gonna play tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread