Videocon Cup

Who will win the Tri-Nation in Zimbabwe?

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
Dam........India 11-2 with ganuly and rao out , lets hope India dont lose wickets constantley till the end , sehwag needs to stay at the crease for a bit.

India in deep deep trouble now, they've lost their top four with just 19 runs on the board. India: 19/4 in 5.5.

lol............Imo India in deep trouble at 23-4 , with sehwag and kaif still at the crease , and bond is bowling fantastic at the moment , these two need to stay at the crease for some time .

And bond does it again , India in deep , deep trouble at 34-5 inside 10 overs , Bond is bowling is best in this match , sehwag and dhoni at the crease , and thses two must bat for 30 overs or more . And if India dont win this match , dont blame ganguly.

Sehwag gone........i dont understand what r they trying to show ? Its high time now, India should decide whether they can play international cricket or not. very very poor show by indians. Shamed ! i say they should quit playing cricket and concentrate on KHABADDI .

:mad

kalyan said:
Sehwag gone........i dont understand what r they trying to show ? Its high time now, India should decide whether they can play international cricket or not. very very poor show by indians. Shamed ! i say they should quit playing cricket and concentrate on KHABADDI .

KHABADDI..lolz India 6 down for 39. I bet they won't even make 50. LOLZ

LOL.......India on 41-6 IMO , that man bond does it again , fantastic bowling and figures , I dont pick on India , jus becuase its 41-6 doesent mean India out , they might win , and they might lose , but at this sitauation India losing , the least they can do is get above 150 or bat till the end and try and win the game . Dont forget aus 31-7 , and aus bounced back , and India 41-6 and they will bounce back in this series .( I hope ).

43-7!!!!! Can it get worser than this!!!

For the record books, if India are all out for less than 54, this would be their lowest total ever in ODI's. Gear up to see the record being broken guys! The Indians are right now in a deep pit!

if they go at this rate, instead of banning Zimbabwe, ICC can look to revoke the international status off India! DISAPPOINTING!!!! I still am not able to fully take off my faith in this team but this is utter nonsense!!!

Shocking! something is wrong with the Indian batsmen right now! Play like this and they will struggle to beat Zimbabwe!

44-8!!!!!

Briggsey said:
Shocking! something is wrong with the Indian batsmen right now! Play like this and they will struggle to beat Zimbabwe!

44-8!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!! JUST NO WAY AT ALL!!!!!

Zimbabwe cant even play poorer than this!!! Zimbabwe will probably win over this Indian team at the moment!

Well India have got to 54 so as far as that record goes, its quite safe for now, but India need to take a step back and look at their batting performance today! Shambolic! poor shot selection along with cracking bowling from Bond and Adams has really hammered India, but I expect them to bounce back and plus this game isnt quite over yet!

U might have watched a tutorial or videos .......How to bat or how to bowl ?
Here's a new one ......HOW TO GET OUT IN 15 OVERS ?

:mad Watch India bat against NZL and learn how to get out.

Sorry guys, i am not taking the credit away from Shane Bond, he is simply fantastic today.

They were playing as if it is a 15 over match. Come on, i am really ashamed of being an Indian. They just cant play like this and insult us anymore.

COME ON INDIA !!! PLEASE QUIT INTERNATIONAL CRICKET AND SAVE OUR HONOURS.

Briggsey said:
Well India have got to 54 so as far as that record goes, its quite safe for now, but India need to take a step back and look at their batting performance today! Shambolic! poor shot selection along with cracking bowling from Bond and Adams has really hammered India, but I expect them to bounce back and plus this game isnt quite over yet!

You know what? I have had this expectation for the team to bounce back from a long time.. And to be true, I still have that expectation because I love the team so much! I just cant forget those days when we played brilliantly. I want to see those days back again. But here the reality is, we have been prolonging our bad form for too long.

This performance shows that the conditions are playing a big part here in Bulawayo. Why the hell did the team not come to Bulawayo and practise here for more rather than sitting at Harare and practise? The wicket here is a batting beauty, flat and true! The conditions here are too conducive for swing bowling! India should have come here and practiced than sitting at Harare.

Edit: Yadav and Pathan batting well! 93/8 frm 44/8!!!!!! Want Yadav to prove a point to the team management who didnt try him at all in Sri Lanka!

Last edited:
kalyan said:
U might have watched a tutorial or videos .......How to bat or how to bowl ?
Here's a new one ......HOW TO GET OUT IN 15 OVERS ?

:mad Watch India bat against NZL and learn how to get out.

Sorry guys, i am not taking the credit away from Shane Bond, he is simply fantastic today.

They were playing as if it is a 15 over match. Come on, i am really ashamed of being an Indian. They just cant play like this and insult us anymore.

COME ON INDIA !!! PLEASE QUIT INTERNATIONAL CRICKET AND SAVE OUR HONOURS.
I agree with you, but calm down buddy. The match is not over yet. Yadav and Pathan are putting up a fight. Now, India: 85/8 in 21.2 overs.
21.4 Vettori to Pathan, SIX, shot, flighted delivery outside the off
stump, Pathan comes down the track and lofts it away with the
spin, ball sails over the midwicket fence, excellent foot work

Users who are viewing this thread