Videocon Cup

Who will win the Tri-Nation in Zimbabwe?

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
That was his second ODI fifty of Pathan.

And India is all out for 164.

Good comeback by India.

India Lost 164/10. It's Ok Man. Well atleast they tried to fightback and that too the bowlers did the job. The Top Orders should be ashamed of their selves.

India lost!!! Anyway, good fight back by Yadav and Pathan proved that he can be an all-rounder.

Yes good job by the tail of India, but also good job to the bowlers of New Zealand to give there team the victory.

Yadav should bat at number four or five. The blame is on the top batsmen.

But Bond was the difference maker. It's great so see Bond back. :)

Actually I am disappointed now he didn't make it to the World XI.

Here is my Indian team for the next match!

India ODI squad:
*Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid, Virender Sehwag, Yuvraj Singh, Mohammad Kaif, +MS Dhoni, Murali Kartik, Ashish Nehra, Irfan Pathan, Rudra Pratap Singh, Jyoti Yadav

Supersub: Suresh Raina

Harbhajan Singh and Ajit Agarkar should be dropped! Raina should be made the supersub instead of Rao. Raina can come in after a bowler has completed his 10 overs so that he can do some fielding and instead of Rao being out first ball, Raina can be given a chance and he cant get worser than that!

Push Yadav up to No 3 or No 4 in case of early wickets!

Man of the match should be Bond. He has picked up 6 wickets for 19 in 9 overs. What a bowler. Great!!!

Yeah, I am impressed with Bond. And these were his best ODI figures.

Bond isnt in the World XI team because he hasn't played much over the last 12-18 months and only recently has come back, but with a huge bang but I think it is unlikely he will be added now seeing as how they went through quite a large selection process to pick the final squads. Would be a bit harsh if he was to jump straight in when a lot of others just missed out.

Well if you talk about that. Tendulkar is still injured and he is selected. But I think that Bond was in the earlier squad.

And Bond is Man of the Match. :cool:

pathetic match.
44/8.
had jp yadav and pathan not batted i sjudder to think what would have happened.

Jyoti Yadav

Its Jai Prakash Yadav Sai...

This is what I hate about Indian supports...we lose a terrible defeat, and yet they say "Are yaar....we lost fighting, its ok" No its not ok! We lost! It doesn't matter how much we fought, a loss is a loss no matter how bad. India suck flat out-if the bowlers bowl well, the batsmen crumble. If the batters pile up a large total, the bowlers are sent flying all over. :mad :mad

Also, why did Sehwag bowl with five fulltime bowlers in the side? Stupid India :mad

Zmbabwe:happy:happy

Next match is Zimbabwe vs India on 29th August.

And it's in Harare. It's about 29 degrees Celsius now there. Humidity is also good.

Actually seeing these figures the conditions are almost the same as the ground where they are playing right now.

But Fleming said in Bulawayo the weather is very difficult. So Harare it's better to play in.

I think if India loses against Zimbabwe some fake pops of Indian players will be burned in India. :rolleyes:

I was disappointed in Blignaut in the previous match. Hopefully he can play a good match.

Users who are viewing this thread