Videocon Cup

Who will win the Tri-Nation in Zimbabwe?

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
I am disgusted at India. They just love to choke dont they?? Ganguly has to go. The guy is way past his prime, and at the moment he should be playing for India's A team, not the national team.
Poor Yadav, he has always deserved to play on the team, but politics wont let him.

...Only Sachin can save us now

ZoraxDoom said:
This is what I hate about Indian supports...we lose a terrible defeat, and yet they say "Are yaar....we lost fighting, its ok" No its not ok! We lost! It doesn't matter how much we fought, a loss is a loss no matter how bad. India suck flat out-if the bowlers bowl well, the batsmen crumble. If the batters pile up a large total, the bowlers are sent flying all over. :mad :mad

Also, why did Sehwag bowl with five fulltime bowlers in the side? Stupid India :mad

Zmbabwe:happy:happy

I hope you're not directing the comment on me! I never said we lost fighting! we fought a bit ok but still this defeat is terrible and i fully agree with that! 216 was a easily reachable target and with a flat batting track, we should have reached it.

We have played Akthar and Lee and so Bond is not as fast as them! The Indian top order blew off everything today! Still I am not able to lose hope on this team but this team is right there in the garbage!

ZexyZahid said:
I think if India loses against Zimbabwe some fake pops of Indian players will be burned in India. :rolleyes:

I was disappointed in Blignaut in the previous match. Hopefully he can play a good match.

I was hoping for that to happen after this match, but the Yadav and Pathan have dashed any hopes of a backlash back home in India!

But yes, India needs those backlashes on their houses. Thats the last resort for this team that just fails to play!

What is Sachin going to do in this team? Throw Sehwag out, Yuvraj and Kaif out!!! These guys are a bloody waste scoring once in a blue moon!

Last edited:
I don't agree on that. I remember during the World Cup some players houses were targeted by Indian fans. What got the inhabitants (in the most cases it's family) of these houses got to do with the players performances? I feel sorry for the players that these fans did it. They don't need to be treated like this.

There are a lot of other ways for the fans to show their disappointment. Like writing e-mails to the cricket board to change some players in their team or something like that.

Burning effigies won't help either, but it's better then targeting players houses. Because with that you affect other people's lives too.

True fans support their team in the ups and downs.

saisrini80 said:
I hope you're not directing the comment on me! I never said we lost fighting! we fought a bit ok but still this defeat is terrible and i fully agree with that! 216 was a easily reachable target and with a flat batting track, we should have reached it.

We have played Akthar and Lee and so Bond is not as fast as them! The Indian top order blew off everything today! Still I am not able to lose hope on this team but this team is right there in the garbage!

I was hoping for that to happen after this match, but the Yadav and Pathan have dashed any hopes of a backlash back home in India!

But yes, India needs those backlashes on their houses. Thats the last resort for this team that just fails to play!

What is Sachin going to do in this team? Throw Sehwag out, Yuvraj and Kaif out!!! These guys are a bloody waste scoring once in a blue moon!
Sehwag sucks in ODI. He has no foot work. He's just a slugger just like Afridi. He just swings the bat hard on the ball, other than that he's a crappy batsman. I hate this team.
:mad

I am dissapointed on India peformance today , they were 44-8 at one stage and bond bowling terrific , and left India clueless , but INDIA DID fight , and with some pride .J p yadav 69 and pathan 50 , saved India from an embarrising defeat , at one stage when yadav and pathan was going on well I though India could make it but India was 51 runs short .
India will improve .

Anyway India will improve big time. Shewags just out of form at the moment.

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
I hope you're not directing the comment on me!
No one in particular...maybe him for instance:

Indiangod said:
I am dissapointed on India peformance today , they were 44-8 at one stage and bond bowling terrific , and left India clueless , but INDIA DID fight , and with some pride .J p yadav 69 and pathan 50 , saved India from an embarrising defeat , at one stage when yadav and pathan was going on well I though India could make it but India was 51 runs short .
India didn't fight, Yadav and Pathan did. The rest of the team was useless, except for Nehra, he bowled well.
India will improve.
Anyway India will improve big time. Shewags just out of form at the moment.
Well they have to improve. They already hit rock bottom.
zreh said:
...Only Sachin can save us now
Yep.

ZoraxDoom said:
No one in particular...maybe him for instance:

India didn't fight, Yadav and Pathan did. The rest of the team was useless, except for Nehra, he bowled well.

I agree! India didnt fight today. Yadav, Pathan and Nehra valiantly today!

But one thing baffles me, why was Rao sent in at No 3? It was Dravid's position and he should have ideally come in there! Or Yuvraj should have been sent up the order! Rao's not a guy who is well equipped to play such scorching yorkers!

Do you think that Sachin can save us Zorax? I would say NO if Sachin continues his recently found defensive approach! As an accumalator, he has started getting more prone to getting out! He should start doing what he does best - being aggressive! If he does that, surely I believe India can bounce back!

Last edited:
Hello Sai,seeing u after a long time :)

My dream lineup:
1.Pathan
2.JP.Yadav
3.Harbajan
4.Zaheer Khan
5.Balaji
6.Kumble
7.Dhoni
8.Nehra
9.Dravid
10.Sehwag
11.Kaif/Yuvraj/Dinesh Mongia

saisrini80 said:
I agree! India didnt fight today. Yadav, Pathan and Nehra valiantly today!

But one thing baffles me, why was Rao sent in at No 3? It was Dravid's position and he should have ideally come in there! Or Yuvraj should have been sent up the order! Rao's not a guy who is well equipped to play such scorching yorkers!

Do you think that Sachin can save us Zorax? I would say NO if Sachin continues his recently found defensive approach! As an accumalator, he has started getting more prone to getting out! He should start doing what he does best - being aggressive! If he does that, surely I believe India can bounce back!

Sachin has every right to be defensive,

if you are the top batsman in the team every body expects you to do well and specially when you are team mates such as Ganguly and Sehwag is out of form you have to step up and play your slef and then go on the attack,

If Sachin Comes back it will be a big boost for the indian team sigh of relief for Sehwag and Dravid,India is a good team,I am hoping the best for them and I hope they do well.

jazz said:
i think dhoni is overrated

to tell you the truth The only time I saw him performing well was againts Pakistan in the second match,From there on till now I haven seen him do well specially when some of the batsman are out of form,

his batting is the only thing that has kept him in the team and he has to step up and do well,other wise india will be looking for another possible replacement.

And I thought the Indian opening bowling was a great effort. Honestly India got off to a flying start and they stuffed it up by sloppy bowling towards the end and some average batting. Although Bond is probably one of the best bowlers going around right now, batsman are going to have to find ways to play him and not get out. He was bowling mid 140's and the fastest I saw him bowl was 46.9km/h. Chances are thats not all hes got either, not putting too much stress on his priceless back.

But wow what fantastic bowling. I have no idea why Oram opened the bowling, experimantation perhaps. Adams should of opened from the start. He bowled great too. Im relieved we won that one, its not often a team can stop India scoring 215 runs on a good pitch. India will beat Zimbabwe, there is a huge step down.

irottev said:
India will beat Zimbabwe, there is a huge step down.

What do you mean by this?

I think we've also played Bond better before.

bharat said:
Hello Sai,seeing u after a long time :)

My dream lineup:
1.Pathan
2.JP.Yadav
3.Harbajan
4.Zaheer Khan
5.Balaji
6.Kumble
7.Dhoni
8.Nehra
9.Dravid
10.Sehwag
11.Kaif/Yuvraj/Dinesh Mongia

A line up with so many bowlers?

But based on current form, they cant bat worser than the current line up!

fardin said:
Sachin has every right to be defensive,

if you are the top batsman in the team every body expects you to do well and specially when you are team mates such as Ganguly and Sehwag is out of form you have to step up and play your slef and then go on the attack,

If Sachin Comes back it will be a big boost for the indian team sigh of relief for Sehwag and Dravid,India is a good team,I am hoping the best for them and I hope they do well.

But it easily suggests that Sachin is opening himself up to the bowlers when he is trying to be defensive! He is not able to protect himself better when he is defensive. And history suggests that he is more tighter when he used to go out and attack the bowlers! He used to instill fear in the minds of the bowlers and his wicket was the most prized one which normally lead to a collapse in the batting!

But thats not the case anymore! So he should start having that dominant influence. That can also help the team arrest this slide!

saisrini80 said:
A line up with so many bowlers?

But based on current form, they cant bat worser than the current line up!

It was a sarcastic post...telling that our tail enders bat better than the front line batsmen.

Yeah, actually Pathan has become a good allrounder. I want to see him once opening the innings. Just to see how he performs there. He can't be worse then the openers are now.

Users who are viewing this thread