Videocon Cup

Who will win the Tri-Nation in Zimbabwe?

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
bharat said:
It was a sarcastic post...telling that our tail enders bat better than the front line batsmen.

I agree with the lineup :)

On our current form, the next game against Zimbabwe becomes more important and also becomes a crucial game! Because the way we're playing, we will even lose to a club side! So the next game is surely crucial.

Meanwhile, Sachin is right now with the team in Zimbabwe rite? Is there anyway he can be made to play in the series? :upray

Sai and Zexy why are you wasting your time in this thread and hoping for India to bounce back in form? Indian team totally sucks; they're losers!!! I used to love this team, but now I hate. You know what; I don't sleep all night when India playing a match, even though I don't get to watch it. So, if you want to see some good cricket, go follow and post in thread, ?Australia in England?. Just forget about this team, they will never win. I bet they will loose against Zimbabwe too.

preet said:
Sai and Zexy why are you wasting your time in this thread and hoping for India to bounce back in form? Indian team totally sucks; they're losers!!! I used to love this team, but now I hate. You know what; I don't sleep all night when India playing a match, even though I don't get to watch it. So, if you want to see some good cricket, go follow and post in thread, ?Australia in England?. Just forget about this team, they will never win. I bet they will loose against Zimbabwe too.

Even though after a defeat, I pour out all my hate on the team, after sometime sanity returns and I still place faith on them! Thats becoz its my country! And if the players had never performed well before and are continuing their bad run, I would not have followed this team. But the thing is, I have watched the same group of players bring glory to India before! So it just doesnt allow me to lose hope on this team! I agree that the team is playing **** right now. But I am a die hard Indian cricket fanatic! I will still wait n watch on this team (I am waiting to see if my favorite Master blaster is able to do anything!).

Anyways, I am following the England-Aussie battle! England are playing superbly and are the champions right now in world cricket! Even if they lose now, they can be assured that they have breached the barrier and have usurped the land that the Aussies have occupied for a long long time!

preet said:

Not a good post from an Indian fan,

You see There are two kinds of cricket fans,1)Who always want the team to do well,but if they dont he will still have faith on the team,2)who wants the team to win every match no matter what if they lose he will by pass the glory days and bash his own team :D

ZexyZahid said:
Yeah, actually Pathan has become a good allrounder. I want to see him once opening the innings. Just to see how he performs there. He can't be worse then the openers are now.
Oh he will. We though it couldn't get worse losing to Sri Lanka when we had them at 90 odd for 6, but it did, we lose to them at 200/2, again we said it couldn't get worse, but look at this match...never say it couldn't get worse, its their speciality to prove us wrong...

Sai...

saisrini80 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

I couldn't PM you.Delete some messages.

I think Indian Team Management needs proper planning. A lot is desired from them, especially the batting strategy. I assume they dont have plan A and plan B for a game. Whenever plan A fails, they should go for plan B. Instead they r playing in a similar way through out the innings. Atleast after Dravid's wicket, Kaif and Yuvi should have played sensible cricket. Instead they play horrible shots. Look at McMillian and Oram, how they played. If Yuvraj can't play in these circumstances, its better he calls it a day. Bcoz scoring hundred once in a blue moon doesnt help.

In many occasions, India were on top of the match, but failed to deliver the knockout punch.

jazz said:
i think dhoni is overrated

He is, Jazz.

In India, if anyone scores a century, the next day he is a big star. The media rates him highly. And everyone expects him to do the same in every match. Dhoni didnt perform well after that pakistan match (except in the warm up matches in Srilanka). But what is the use of him when he is not consistent at all. Having said that nobody is consistent in Indian Cricket (except Dravid....we can argue on that...:) ).

India is getting worse day-by-day. 44/8 for such a team is humiliating to the last degree. I didnt see the Indian innings, because as soon as New Zealand finished their innings, I thought that the game was in India's bag. India cannot be trusted enough to chase even 215! :rolleyes:

if you compare India to New Zealand

New Zealand have allrounders like, Astle, McMillian, Cairns, Oram, Styris, Adams and you could call Vettori one. so thats 7 all rounders

India only have Yadav and agarkar as genuine allrounders althougth you could also call Pathan one. so they have 3

i think india need to look out for more all rounders to be succesful

jazz said:
India only have Yadav and agarkar as genuine allrounders althougth you could also call Pathan one. so they have 3

i think india need to look out for more all rounders to be succesful

I dont think u can call Agarkar and Pathan as allrounders, Jazz. They r not consistent as NewZealanders, to be labelled as allrounders. Cairns, Oram, Styris are performing consistently.

I agree that Pathan is performing with the bat too, but i think its too early to call him an allrounder. He certainly has the talent in him to be a genuine allrounder but.....he needs to perform as he did yesterday.

JP Yadav has done well, hope he is one of the genuine allrounders, India is looking at for years now.

:cheers

preet said:

For god sake its only 1 defeat, sure India is not playing at thier best at the momment, but India will bounce back, I'm a die hard Indian cricket fan, wether India win or lose, I take a lot of pride in India, a true Indian fan would not give up on India, and most defo would not say the team sucks and India are a bunch of losers. The fans should support thier team all the way no matter what, and don't forget its not the end of the world.

I sometimes feel sorry for the Indian players, that they play for thier team, and one day they get a brilliant knock then the other day they dont do well, then the next thing that happens is they get heavily critiscised by lots of Indian people back home, which I think is unfair, after all they am greats and playing for your team.

You lot am all right evreyone in India expects for example, dravid to score a 50 in evrey match which he cant do. He is consistant but you have your good and bad days.

Indiangod said:
For god sake its only 1 defeat, sure India is not playing at thier best at the momment, but India will bounce back, I'm a die hard Indian cricket fan, wether India win or lose, I take a lot of pride in India, a true Indian fan would not give up on India, and most defo would not say the team sucks and India are a bunch of losers. The fans should support thier team all the way no matter what, and don't forget its not the end of the world.

I sometimes feel sorry for the Indian players, that they play for thier team, and one day they get a brilliant knock then the other day they dont do well, then the next thing that happens is they get heavily critiscised by lots of Indian people back home, which I think is unfair, after all they am greats and playing for your team.

Long Live India

You lot am all right evreyone in India expects for example, dravid to score a 50 in evrey match which he cant do. He is consistant but you have your good and bad days.

The problem Indiangod is that the Indian team is having a lot of bad days nowadays. Even in the IndianOil Cup, they were at times demolished by the Lankans (forget the weak Windies). Indian supporters have really been wanting team India to consistently win, but team India is adamant on losing consistently. What they lack is consistency. Example: Not long ago Sehwag was known as the centre of the Indian team, and the so-called "Sehwag Effect" came into being. But now people want to throw him outta the team, and even compare him to Afridi :mad: The problem mainly lies in consistency and consistency alone. I admire you Indiangod for the support you give to the Indian team, but I guess you will someday aswell give-up, like preet.

Users who are viewing this thread