Videocon Cup

Who will win the Tri-Nation in Zimbabwe?

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • India

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
Yadav hits a six off Cairns????

Whats happening out there? New Zealand still are in the driver's seat but these two guys proving a big point out there to the other idiots!

Edit: Yadav on a roll out there! 37 not out off 48 balls and boundaries are flowing from him and Pathan! Adams already given 9 runs off 4 balls!

ZoraxDoom said:
Who is up for the:

"Strip India of their ODI status" fan club???

Not yet Zorax! But I would want India to be made to qualify for the World Cup!

Last edited:
All thanks to JP Yadav and Pathan who at least try to fight back. Partnership of 70 runs. Yadav 42* Pathan 27*. India: 114/8 in 26.3 overs.

Oh man! India is losing it. They were once 44-8!!

And on this same ground New Zealand scored 397 two days ago!

I wouldn't be surprised if even Zimbabwe beats them now.

I don't know what the heck is going on. Yadav crashing fours and sixes and trying to be agressive.

Yadav reached his maiden fifty now. They need only 86 runs now.

ZexyZahid said:
Yadav reached his maiden fifty now. They need only 86 runs now.
Yeah they need only 86, but with only 2 wickets in hand. Hope these two pull a unbelievable victory for India.

Pathan and Yadav should open the innings. :rolleyes: I remember Yadav had a bad debut. He was out on a duck.

And Ganguly was Ganguly today. :laugh

Victory or not, these two youngsters have proved to the other batsmen today that this is not a nightmare of a wicket nor the bowlers are bowling meteroids at them that they cant face! I consider this a big relief and some sort of a boost for the team. Now some one else from the top has to put their heads down in shame and should now try to prove that these two guys are not better batsmen than them!

ZexyZahid said:
Pathan and Yadav should open the innings. :rolleyes: I remember Yadav had a bad debut. He was out on a duck.

And Ganguly was Ganguly today. :laugh

What do you mean by "Ganguly was ganguly today"?

Interestingly, Sehwag had a bad debut too against Pakistan when he was out before he could make an impact! He then got another chance after a long time and made it count! Yadav is also doing it now!

vibs89 said:
I don't know what the heck is going on. Yadav crashing fours and sixes and trying to be agressive.

What's wrong in him being aggressive? He is connecting most of the shots and is getting good runs for India!

Last edited:
vibs89 said:
LOLZ... what do you mean? He's trying to win the game for India.

I mean Ganguly didn't score much runs, like in his bad form.

And these two guys are getting closer to the target. RR isn't too much.

saisrini80 said:
Victory or not, these two youngsters have proved to the other batsmen today that this is not a nightmare of a wicket nor the bowlers are bowling meteroids at them that they cant face! I consider this a big relief and some sort of a boost for the team. Now some one else from the top has to put their heads down in shame and should now try to prove that these two guys are not better batsmen than them!

well said saisrini80, i agree with u all the way. I think the top order and the senior players should learn from them.

Really good stuff from these two guys. Well played JP Yadav and Pathan.

:cheers

ZexyZahid said:
I mean Ganguly didn't score much runs, like in his bad form.

And these two guys are getting closer to the target.

Nobody scored runs today from the top order! Dont blame Ganguly alone for it!

I dont know why Dravid has started blowing hot n cold these days? Sometimes, he plays brilliantly and gets a 50 and then he gets out for less than 10!

Edit: Thats Pathan's maiden 50 in ODI cricket!

Time to see off Bond! 9 more balls left for Bond! Even if India get 0 runs off Bond's next 9 balls, they wont lose anything!

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
Nobody scored runs today from the top order! Dont blame Ganguly alone for it!

I dont know why Dravid has started blowing hot n cold these days? Sometimes, he plays brilliantly and gets a 50 and then he gets out for less than 10!

Edit: Thats Pathan's maiden 50 in ODI cricket!

Time to see off Bond! 9 more balls left for Bond! Even if India get 0 runs off Bond, they wont lose anything!
That's his 2nd one...remember against Pakistan.

OH jeesh!!!!! Pathan GONE!!!!!

Edit: MATCH OVER! NEW ZEALAND WIN BY 51 RUNS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread