Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters
what do you mean by save the file are talking about the one i edited

and how do i get the 2bb file i have edited i cannot find it is it in my docs or what

it was a hard pitch so obviously the scoring is a bit high...lol...i 'll have to see how i fare on green pitch,..i'll post on it a little later...

Well i did try play wit same teams NewZealand and India on a green pitch at wellington....

Well in the 1st innings Newzealand were allout for 248 by 5 pm at day one...well i again autoplayed Indias innings too ..well found out that india all out for ...221...by end of 2nd days play....well in the second innings newzealand were allout for 372....i began my chase at day 4 afternoon ,,,well i was feeling too lazy to bat..then i autoplayed india were allout for 179 by 5th days morning...seems like bond ran thru the Indian innings in the second innings..taking 7 / 42 ..and it seems his first inning bowling too had a 5 wicket haul...as was the case.....he won the man of the match....Again as in real life yuvraj singh scored a valiant 74 not out was still batting..lol

vinuatlast said:
Well mike (kymsheba ) i have found a fix..just hear this.. i tested it 4 times..i was playing against NewZealand as India at wellington on autoplay .with strokeile from my upcoming v4 that i gave u ...and a new gameplay file i made .Newzealand posted a whooping 516 /8 dec in ist innings.by day 2... 4.18 pm..and i replied with 292 allout ..3rd day 3.20 pm...i was made to follow on ...i made 480 by day 5 12 10 pm ...and the i made them chase 256 on the final day ...they got it as 259 /7 by the end of days play..on autoplay..****ers...

Another try...sameconditions...same venue..

i batted first..1 batted first posted 412 all out by day 2 11.50 pm and New zealand replied with 618/9 dec....by day 4 3.15 pm....i batted till day 5 4.15 pm .took a lead of 154 runs well they batted at 95/2 at at the final day..giving me a well deserved draw.....

Another try...

Newzealand batted first...posted 416 all out on day 2 3.20 pm ...i batted for 504 all out........they batted till day 5..giving me a chase of 223 runs to win...well i just got to it by losing 4 wicket...at 5.50 pm...thats about 14 minutes before close of play...
EXCELLENT vinuatlast can you send me files to my email address mate i knew you could do it. Can't wait to try it out. :) :hpraise :cheers

i got strokeeditfile4.zip good one vinay i never seen any patch b4 coz i used all patches but this one is really real no bugs right now donno abt future ...but a excelent job dude ..
bye for now

hi vinuatlast,

mike here i have PM you with the answer to your question you asked me check your messages now mate.

Here is a hint of what i found.

SIMPLY FANTASTIC MATE!!!!!!!!!!! :happy :cheers :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :D :clap :clap

I have played the game using patch 4.Its looking good.But there is a problem when we sweeep the ball using power switch shift the ball is going as ground shot but when we don't use the shift its going in the air.Please fix this bug mate.Otherwise its working fine....

Last edited:
Guys Guys hold on the ultimate patch v4 may be i am thinking of renaming it to something more catching ..suggestion are welcome on that..v4 sounds boring...this is ultimatley and totally a new patch with a different feel . it is going to be released soon..the best thing that has happened to C2K5...but before that........u can have a testament if u like from Mike (kymsheba ) he has tested it ...and has found...it absolutely....fantastic...But before i can release it ...i have a few formalities to finish ...one of them being getting permission from someone......i'll not mention it now...incase such permission is denied...i'll have to work on it on my own....but i think ..i should be able to convince that someone to give his permisson ...given the fact that i am all in favour of giving the credit for that part of his patch which i would be using/recommending with my patch.........

Please guys have patience and bear with me....for the moment....coz the day is not too far of..when u will believe...that this should have been the way c2k5 should have been released..in the first place....lol....

by the way sharathu i am onto the thing u told me...i'll see.....oh by the way slog sweep always doesnt go in the air ..some time it goes flat enough ,....i have put a variation ..i mean it can go real flat for 4 too..and for regular sweep i didnt get u ..can u elaborate please.....if mike u find that too...let me know mate...

Last edited:
sharathu7 said:
I have played the game using patch 4.Its looking good.But there is a problem when we sweeep the ball using power switch shift the ball is going as ground shot but when we don't use the shift its going in the air.Please fix this bug mate.Otherwise its working fine....
Hi Vinuatlast,

I did not find the same problem sharathu did it is working fine for me mate.

and may i suggest for the patch to be called.... "Top Class World Cricket" or "World Class Cricket" there are my 2 suggestions. :)

And just a word to all other members of this site....vinuatlast has come up with the greatest classiest patch you could ever hope for i tested a copy he gave me to test for him to get a second opinion and all i can say is get ready to bin all your other patches you have downloaded as his new one he will release is by far the greatest you will ever try.

Vinuatlast patch has made EA CRICKET 2005 playable and enjoyable this is how this game was meant to be released by EA SPORTS FANTASTIC, UNBELIEVABLE and TOTALLY AWESOME it is the last patch you will ever download, trust me it is that good. :)

I saw that Vinuatlast does like to bowl too much and so he autoplays. Is the bowling(Human, not CPU) in V4 enjoyable? I mean can we get those Batpad catches and edges when we bowl?

well mate seriously ...i 'll give a try by making cpu ...ai a bit loose...i mean look..the patch i am going to release is a batting patch .. with a bit of bowling...if u want a bowling patch then u should be ready to swap files when we bat and when we bowl....so ...dont u think its tiresome....i mean people dont find it fun .to play without all the heck ..like other patches ..with hundreds of combinations ....do let me know..if u want a totally ...bowling patch i can give it a shot......

vinuatlast said:
well mate seriously ...i 'll give a try by making cpu ...ai a bit loose...i mean look..the patch i am going to release is a batting patch .. with a bit of bowling...if u want a bowling patch then u should be ready to swap files when we bat and when we bowl....so ...dont u think its tiresome....i mean people dont find it fun .to play without all the heck ..like other patches ..with hundreds of combinations ....do let me know..if u want a totally ...bowling patch i can give it a shot......

Nope, not tiresome at all vinu, just something that's got to be done if you want decent batting and bowling.
A bowling patch would be great pal :)

Yes Vinu, a bowling patch is needed for decent gameplay. Please make it. :upray

Users who are viewing this thread