Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters
U r patch is working good for me
so pins for u

Well good news guys i just finished the newest of the files..its the professional mode gameplay file....2bb....big..

U wont believe.in test matches...its too authentic to believe...lot of misses..and bowled i mean u should just see the perfect balance between shot selection and timing....i mean if u try to play against the turn ..theres 50% chance of getting an edge..also u cannot come adn start blasting away ...on a dry pitch ...i got three catches caught by keeper....and new comer on crease cannot last a ball if he tries to hoik the ball for a 4 or a 6.....but i want to test it a bit more...few strokes remains to be adjusted.......once Harbhajan clean bowled me when i tried to forward..defend a ball pitch 2 yards out side the off stump on a medium length ...the ball was a big turner// ..missed my defences and crashed in ...i hit Kumble for a 4..using slog sweep to third man...the next ball i tried the same thing...the ball popped in the air ..and the slip caught it..... more news coming in guys///

Vinuatlast, just started a Test with your files and I think the cpu needs to be more aggressive when batting. Wasim Jaffer is yet to get off the mark after an hour's play :eek: , and has only played about 3 non-defensive strokes. Cpu going along at under a run an over - hoping they'll improve soon.
Also, no cpu edges so far (day 1, an hour's play, normal wicket, hot conditions).
Cheers :)

i said this patch was for batting only..i usually dont bowl much ...i autoplay...well if u r looking to bowl...thn i'll have to create another patch i mean would u want another file..but u'll have to swap while bowling and batting....but if u autoplay the cpu will score a realistic target depending on the pitch , weather and the composition of the sides...

i would prefer one for bowling to i dont mind swapping so give it a go please ure works good

vinuatlast said:
i said this patch was for batting only..i usually dont bowl much ...i autoplay...well if u r looking to bowl...thn i'll have to create another patch i mean would u want another file..but u'll have to swap while bowling and batting....but if u autoplay the cpu will score a realistic target depending on the pitch , weather and the composition of the sides...
Yep, if you've got the time a bowling patch would be great. I'm the opposite to you - I never autoplay :) .

vinuatlast said:
Well Thanx Mike (kymsheba ) i expected a good review and u didnt disappoint....But i am a bit dissapointed though that u didnt find any thing wrong...well enjoy playing with this now..Hope u checked out the new..strokefile with edited sweeps and leg side 6 hit shot......

Thanx such review would certainly be held in good regard thanx a lot and wait for my next patch....
Well i try to be constructive in any points in the game that i do find need fixing but every once in a while something comes along that is perfect or close to it.

And i think you just have to face the fact that you have produced a patch of the highest quality it certainly is streaks above any out there and you have raised the bar of patch making to a new high. Hence the good review. :)

Believe me mate i would have picked it apart if i needed to but i rate all patches against what is already out there and if you came up short in any area compared to anothers then i would point that out to you for improvement but you have excelled in each department of strokes, ground pacing, edges etc... so if your already better than everyone else you would get a 10 out of 10 for that area.

I can give you another review of areas you may be able to increase your patch to a even better level if you want but there is not much need for improvement in any area really.

One other thing if someone else has pointed out a area that needs fixing then i dont find the need to restate this, unless i dont agree with that point they made.

This saves on getting hundreds of reviews stating the same thing each time. I only point out the things i found that havn't been pointed out previously ie: this avoids getting lots of reviews the same a bit like spamming sort of.

vinuatlast said:
I am like you vinuatlast i almost never ever bowl unless testing someones bowling patch of course otherwise i just autoplay the bowling.

by the way your patch when you autoplay sets very good realistic scores depending on certain criteria. well done.

Last edited:
when u gonna release ur fullfledge stroke file i m really looking forward to it

give him some time champ004....He needs to test!!!! More the time he takes for testing,the better will be its output!!!! i observed tht Vinu has realy working hard to make the gameplay the best!!!! Already he has achieved more success in it!!!!

All the Best vinu for more success in future patches!!!!

Hi,
Great patch. Downloaded it last night, had a quick hit. Will probably do a more detailed review later on. Have tested wuite a few patches and to me Doctor and Eddie's patches are the best. Now yours ranks right up there with them!!!!They have bowling patch too, hence they win by a marginal decision... Anyways, noticed a cpl of things:

1. Sweep shot:
a. Very very tough to play. Most of the times the ball just pops up to the keeper or the slip. When you do hit, it goes in the air allways.
b. They way urs is setup, the sweep shot is more based on line than length, for eg better chance of connecting to a ball on leg stump than on middle or off... I personally prefer sweeping from a length rather than line...
c. You are allways given out caught when you sweep, even when it is for sure hitting the pad!! everytime you are given out, but that may be an EA bug..
d. Everytime you do sweep and edge it goes up in the air, thats not allways true, most of the times the sweep edge just falls on the ground or dribbles around nearby

2. In your 2nd type stroke file, forward straight drive sometime results in the ball being hit in the air!! and so well, that its almost allways a 1 bounce boundary. Havent seen it in the 1st type stroke file

3. CPU is not very smart. When you hit the spinner for 15 runs in a over for 7 overs straight, it still does not take him off, or change the feild settings

Thats it, so far... I know they sound picky, but if it sounds that way then you should realize the quality of your patch, which is very good

KB
PS: I actually layed two pulls, totaly thrilled!! cheers mate

brkannan please download the stroke file 3.zip in somewhere in this thread...the legside 6 hit and sweep issues have been fixed..please....check out the whole thread please..its somewhere on the 4th page or 5th page...

the straight drive issue too have been rectified in it......i guess if not let me know...please...

And about the cpu not changing the bowler..well cpu bowls in spells so unless thats finished it wont change the bowler no matter what.....and by the way the pull shots have been taken from tutsis patch with his permission but i have edited its difficulty...which makes u to pull it off regularly...

Last edited:
I dont think the St. drive problem has been solved....I think you have reversed it up :D ...Jayasuriya was batting(Stroke file 3)...I pressed S+dn arrow..the ball flew over to the fence as though I had pressed the Power boost ( which I hadnt )....3 4's due to this...

then just out of curiosity I pressed S+Dn arrow+Power boost...expecting the ball to go outta stadium..Surprise...it appeared as though there was no power and landed up in Mid-Off's hands....( Usually this happens when we dont hold Power Boost)

And I think it is happening only for Left Handers..coz now Attapattu is in..I tried the same shot..it went all along the ground

Last edited:
Well final fix for stroke files associated with v3.1 of my patch is being released here.....please do check out...
the file is stroke file

strokefile4.zip

Attachments

• strokeeditfile4.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread