Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters
hey vinuatlast good job man,have you tried SaveGameChallengeVersion1.0 with your AI Patch?

Well not really man...but sure i'll give it a go..infact i am playing Ind v Eng..the final test is it yours if so u have done a great job with it man....sure will give u reps.man...Also check out my stroke file 4 i have just released it it fixes certain issues with straight drives in strokeditfile v3...

vinuatlast said:
Well not really man...but sure i'll give it a go..infact i am playing Ind v Eng..the final test is it yours if so u have done a great job with it man....sure will give u reps.man...Also check out my stroke file 4 i have just released it it fixes certain issues with straight drives in strokeditfile v3...
Yeah I made the save game of Ind-Eng third test.To be frank I have not played Cricket 2005 for a month bcoz I am busy in making patches.But now I have to play Cricket 2005 bcoz I have applied for the review committee for AI patches.Then I'll definitely try your patch.I have already downloaded that surely I will have a go at it.

vinay battings excellent but i just cant take wickets while i am bowling i get no egdes
even after 10 consecutive leaves.the score in my previous match was 80/0 after
30 overs i just cant get any edges.

Hi thanks,

My bad, should have checked the entire thread, saw a cpl of pages and shot off the message:) But as posted by someone before me, stroke 3 had the straight drive problem!The sweep was fixed, mucho better thank you!!! Will try the stroke 4 and drop a note later on!!Cheers

Guys will be releasing v4 tomorrow....evening for testing...anyone can try it.....so u'll hear more from tomorrow.....by the way keeing posting reviews and tll me what u want ...can do last minute changes ..any strokes or anythin needed to be edited.... ??

perhaps these -
1. The power cover drive strokes always result in a six or a four. This should not be
so easy especially for lower order batsmen. sweet spot should be recognized.
2. Power leg drive should not be that easy. As above
3. Power Sweep shot shouldn't always cause the ball to pop up in the air
4. Sometimes edges fly far

Rest all are excellent. Especially happy with the cuts ( square and late )

Finally guys i have fixed everything....Well i am not gonna release a patch containing 4 different difficulties...it seems my patch is good enuff but will do great enough if i reduce the no of boundaries being scored by power cover drive and the legside 6 hit shots...as well as making a few stoke a bit tougher ..and finally reducing the socring opportunity in tests..well i have found the right fix now.....the ai pacing is great...stroke playability is cool...no of edges too..and may catches to the slip and keeper....

well i cant wait to release it...if people are viewing this thread do notify me with ur alternate mail id..if they want to test it now...i 'll send u the file....i dont want all the people to test it....just a few...thanx....

vinuatlast said:
Finally guys i have fixed everything....Well i am not gonna release a patch containing 4 different difficulties...it seems my patch is good enuff but will do great enough if i reduce the no of boundaries being scored by power cover drive and the legside 6 hit shots...as well as making a few stoke a bit tougher ..and finally reducing the socring opportunity in tests..well i have found the right fix now.....the ai pacing is great...stroke playability is cool...no of edges too..and may catches to the slip and keeper....

well i cant wait to release it...if people are viewing this thread do notify me with ur alternate mail id..if they want to test it now...i 'll send u the file....i dont want all the people to test it....just a few...thanx....
Hi Vinuatlast,

Got your email with the version 4 patch you wanted me to test.

All the strokes in the game are now just nicely challenging as in you cant go straight out and bash "6 hit" shots from the go unless you want to take the risk with getting caught as i found out and also with the sweep slog you also need to be careful i got caught in the slips from mistimed edges twice and i can tell you the catches in the slips had me drooling it was that good perfectly life like. Great job.

but....

And sorry to say this is the first real bad thing i am about to report on that needs fixing vinuatlast. As you know i also do autobowl when it is my turn to bowl to the CPU, in your previous patch when you autobowled the CPU set a good realistic score for the human player to chase the results were perfect each time we were getting realistic scores by the CPU when autoplayed with scores depending on pitch and conditions you had this part perfect.

In version 4 that you emailed me you seem to have lost this somehow i did my testing with same teams and players and conditions as i used with your previous patch so i know the results should have been similar, but the scores being generated by the CPU were too low (1st innings scores by cpu 220 - 264, 2nd innings scores were between 136 - 164 runs this was very dissapointing :( ) by the end of the match when i had to chase down the runs to win i never had to get more than 149 runs. :crying

If you can somehow put the autoplay scores back to how they were before version 4 that would be great.

But if it comes down to if you put the autoplay generated scores down but cant use version 4 stroke files than out of the 2 versions i would prefer the last version before version 4.

Hope this helps....i ran the tests 6 times with same results low scores by CPU where as before they were getting nice challenging scores.

Well mike (kymsheba ) i have found a fix..just hear this.. i tested it 4 times..i was playing against NewZealand as India at wellington on autoplay .with strokeile from my upcoming v4 that i gave u ...and a new gameplay file i made .Newzealand posted a whooping 516 /8 dec in ist innings.by day 2... 4.18 pm..and i replied with 292 allout ..3rd day 3.20 pm...i was made to follow on ...i made 480 by day 5 12 10 pm ...and the i made them chase 256 on the final day ...they got it as 259 /7 by the end of days play..on autoplay..****ers...

Another try...sameconditions...same venue..

i batted first..1 batted first posted 412 all out by day 2 11.50 pm and New zealand replied with 618/9 dec....by day 4 3.15 pm....i batted till day 5 4.15 pm .took a lead of 154 runs well they batted at 95/2 at at the final day..giving me a well deserved draw.....

Another try...

Newzealand batted first...posted 416 all out on day 2 3.20 pm ...i batted for 504 all out........they batted till day 5..giving me a chase of 223 runs to win...well i just got to it by losing 4 wicket...at 5.50 pm...thats about 14 minutes before close of play...

hey i know this is wrong thread but i was wondering if u cud tell me how to get my patch that i have edited on notepad to 2bb file

punk sk8r said:
hey i know this is wrong thread but i was wondering if u cud tell me how to get my patch that i have edited on notepad to 2bb file
just save that file and then open the 2bb.big file through biggui and click on import and overwrite. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread