No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Sehwag Set. I may also make Kholi one if i get time.

Viru.jpg

VirenderSehwag.jpg

Sehwag set is marvellous dude . BTW its Kohli & not Kholi . So be careful with the spelling while you make the Kohli graphics set . :)

Nice and simply for those last two, would still love to see more from you mate :)

Viral , just cancel my World Club Cup banner !
And btw is my Johannesburg Classics logo coming any sooner ?? Because only after that can i request you my league's banner :p

Viral , just cancel my World Club Cup banner !
And btw is my Johannesburg Classics logo coming any sooner ?? Because only after that can i request you my league's banner :p

Yeah tomorrow or tonight for sure.:p

----------

Nice and simply for those last two, would still love to see more from you mate :)

Thanks and Sure but i don't like forcing effects in that 300*100 signature. You will see my signature full of effects and lighting in PCGMC for sure.:)

Its funny but i like it very much :)

Here's my banner request now :p

A Banner for Season 4 of my League : Last Man Standing .
It should have all 4 ICC Nations (Aus,Ind,Eng,RSA) logos as well as the 8 participating team's logos . You can take the 8 team's logos from here . Do your level best and take your time for i am starting Season 4 only on Feb 26th . Thanks :cheers

----------

Would love it if the logos were in the following order :)

Nations : AUS - IND - RSA - ENG

Franchises : Perth - Victoria - Delhi - Mumbai - Cape Town - Johannesburg - Liverpool - Manchester

Users who are viewing this thread