No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Its funny but i like it very much :)

Here's my banner request now :p

A Banner for Season 4 of my League : Last Man Standing .
It should have all 4 ICC Nations (Aus,Ind,Eng,RSA) logos as well as the 8 participating team's logos . You can take the 8 team's logos from here . Do your level best and take your time for i am starting Season 4 only on Feb 26th . Thanks :cheers

----------

Would love it if the logos were in the following order :)

Nations : AUS - IND - RSA - ENG

Franchises : Perth - Victoria - Delhi - Mumbai - Cape Town - Johannesburg - Liverpool - Manchester

hehe its funny. And Request IN. And good i will do your button tonight and will upload tomorrow morning.:)

Good's Request

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Button 1.png
    Button 1.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 306
  • Button 2.png
    Button 2.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 304
Guys don't ask again and again. I tell it clearly when i get free time i will make your stuff and let you know through VM. So don't ask again and again. My request my request.

And Bargav what is your request i can't remember.

Coolboy 12 Request.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Logo.png
    Logo.png
    8 KB · Views: 83
  • Banner.png
    Banner.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Tab 1.png
    Tab 1.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Tab 2.png
    Tab 2.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 78
aussie wally please mate!
Can you give me the players render which you want. Check Ahad, Dipak, Assofty and Meet thread for renders and i will make it.
(M.Hussey,Ponting,Watson,Lee,Johnson) any render which suits best!
And Bargav i know that you want Australia Wallpaper. I will do it when i get some free time in 2-3 days.
I am not in mood to make wallpapers this days. But will make it soon before WC.
i asked this on 21 Jan dude!:(

Just a tiny request. A button similar to this this with text - Sri Lankan Premier League Official Group. Thanks. :)

Just a tiny request. A button similar to this this with text - Sri Lankan Premier League Official Group. Thanks. :)

Sure will give you it today only. And Bargav sorry i forgot that dude. I will work on wallpaper this Saturday or Sunday for sure. And if you don't get it that you can go on strike. Yeah Close this thread strike will be good.:p

Users who are viewing this thread